Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LEGITBOLICS oral tren review

NY REBEL

Team,
LB came through with the MT they wanted a review of.. I'll keep you posted on the experience.. I'm say I'm nervous and excited. This will be second run with Mt.. I'll post pics here in a sec.. Cheers

Gotta turn down my scam radar a bit....every new thread pop up it's like an alarm goes off
You good, carry on

20150609_132042.jpg20150609_132042.jpgpics

Just be careful bro. There's only a handful of deaths ever directly caused by AAS (aka you take it and die, not some long term stuff), and methyltren caused almost all of them

Team,
LB came through with the MT they wanted a review of.. I'll keep you posted on the experience.. I'm say I'm nervous and excited. This will be second run with Mt.. I'll post pics here in a sec.. Cheers

Good luck bro......hope it treats you well
Sub'd

No worries.. I'm good be as cautious as possible.. I actually wanted to make an offer. This was free to me, and I can't take whole bottle. So I will hook up another bro if they want to review as well. Cause I'm a cool motha fucka..

Lol...yes you are...I was fuckin with you earlier ....all I seen was Sherlock Holmes 'an shit
I always look for "Shorty"....

Lol...yes you are...I was fuckin with you earlier ....all I seen was Sherlock Holmes 'an shit
I always look for "Shorty"....

I got you.. Lol.. You want some? Your on right now right

I'm gonna do tren ace, and close with Winny
I appreciate the thought, man. If you're short on anything....PM me, I send the hook up your way on the next thing smokin'

Oral tren. That shit is a heavy hitter lol

Good luck

Yea bro.. I figure this bottle run 3 bros. Want some? Your a good bro...

Back
Top Bottom