Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol at grizzlyroids.com shipping me the wrong thing

jacnem

So this experience was so bad with grizzlyroids that i have to laugh
My wife always said don’t sweat the small stuff
Long story short they shipped me dianabol pills instead of anavar. Of course it couldn’t be the opposite situation since dbol is so cheap and var is so pricey. I took pictures and I sent it to them and they were saying that I was lying. why would I lie? I've been a customer with them for 2 years I got no reason to lie

In my experiences, @domestic-supply.com is the most thorough I have ever used when it comes to everything, the entire experience. Everything I have ever received has been handled with care and has been the best quality that I have used and it is echoed daily by user reviews and feedback. You can many problems that are often encountered by sticking with the sources with the most feedback and user reviews and so @domestic-supply.com is the obvious choice for the best IMO and that comes from so many others as well!

mistakes happen and post office makes mistakes too

in the end does your source have your back or not? that is the question

naspgear has their customers back and they take care of their people

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as @domestic-supply.com. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

grizzlyroids.com is good for scamming newbies, if you buy from him you're a total stupid guy.

Did you contact the source it does happen I use Domestic supply and if there is ever an issue its taken care of plus some

Back
Top Bottom