Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for international Source for HMG/Menotropin

jayxx12

Registered
Hi Everyone,
Can anybody help me to identify international suppliers or source who are selling HMG? It would be great if they can ship to canada but atleast if anyone can give some good international sellers then i can reach out to them. I couldnt find any source in canada who sells HMG. Please guys in urgent need. Thanks

Hi Everyone,
Can anybody help me to identify international suppliers or source who are selling HMG? It would be great if they can ship to canada but atleast if anyone can give some good international sellers then i can reach out to them. I couldnt find any source in canada who sells HMG. Please guys in urgent need. Thanks

domestic supply has it... i think he can ship to canada... you should email him about it

https://domestic-supply.com/merional-150iu

Thanks for the reply. Its quite expensive. Do you guys know any asian supplier? Its $80 for 150iu. I need 600iu per month which will be 320 per month. Lets see if i cant find any proper source then i use them. I believe they wont ship to canada but ill check with them.

Thanks for the reply. Its quite expensive. Do you guys know any asian supplier? Its $80 for 150iu. I need 600iu per month which will be 320 per month. Lets see if i cant find any proper source then i use them. I believe they wont ship to canada but ill check with them.

hmg is expensive man... thats just how it is when it comes to that

Back
Top Bottom