Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Legit Supplier for Orals etc

brapbrap07

Buff Brother
the domestic-supply is out of supplies lol. Anyone know of some legit places to get some

Dbol
Anavar
Winny
Proviron
HCG

looking to make a big order..

I knew it.... CEO sold them all...........We're screwed.. Well back to being "little people" again..........AnalogMan

I've only heard one.. guess I missed the others bro. If you could be a saint and pm me the other reliable
Sources that would be greatly appreciated

the domestic-supply is out of supplies lol. Anyone know of some legit places to get some

Dbol
Anavar
Winny
Proviron
HCG

looking to make a big order..

They had a huge bulk order that wiped out their dbol and HCG!! But they will restock soon.

They still have anadrol, winstrol, anavar and tbol in stock. You can email them what you are trying to order and they may have stock. Like they have Alpha-Pharma TrenaRapid, which is a new AP product, Tren Ace 100mg/ml in 10 ml vials. It is so new that Alpha-Pharma doesn't even have it on their site yet. And it's also not listed on domestic-supply's site yet either.

I'm sure they can help you out bro.

They had a huge bulk order that wiped out their dbol and HCG!! But they will restock soon.

They still have anadrol, winstrol, anavar and tbol in stock. You can email them what you are trying to order and they may have stock. Like they have Alpha-Pharma TrenaRapid, which is a new AP product, Tren Ace 100mg/ml in 10 ml vials. It is so new that Alpha-Pharma doesn't even have it on their site yet. And it's also not listed on domestic-supply's site yet either.

I'm sure they can help you out bro.

best var I have ever used. hands down

I thought your pet "rat" was nibbling that stuff.. There ya go bro, cut him right out....It's Christmas......AnalogMan

Back
Top Bottom