Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for PCT source that accepts CASHAPP/credit card USA

stoneski

Hey so I’m looking for a pct source that’s in the USA. My current one is from Peptidewarehouse and it’s bunk. Any input is greatly appreciated thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey so I’m looking for a pct source that’s in the USA. My current one is from Peptidewarehouse and it’s bunk. Any input is greatly appreciated thanks.

I've never known of a source that accepted credit cards that wasn't a scammer. So...

Too, why would you want to tie an illegal transaction to a credit card?

It’s only illegal if it is for human consumption ;). Haha with that being said, I’m new to the thought of bitcoin, what do you guys use? CASHAPP? Coinbase ? Also with that said what domestic sites would you recommend for pct products

It’s only illegal if it is for human consumption ;). Haha with that being said, I’m new to the thought of bitcoin, what do you guys use? CASHAPP? Coinbase ? Also with that said what domestic sites would you recommend for pct products

I stand opposed to cripto currencies the likes of Bitcoin on sociopolitical grounds. So I just use Western Union whose new phone app' is, unlike Western Union retail locations, utterly nonintrusive.

. I appreciate your input, I too don’t understand bitcoin and it’s worrisome. The western union app?? Can you explain more? I don’t have to go anywhere to send the money?

. I appreciate your input, I too don’t understand bitcoin and it’s worrisome. The western union app?? Can you explain more? I don’t have to go anywhere to send the money?

Drop the following into a search field and just rock on from there:

"WesternUnion US Money Transfer on the App Store - iTunes - Apple"

Awesome thank sir, with that being said what’s a solid source you like domestically? Anyone?

I've never known of a source that accepted credit cards that wasn't a scammer. So...

Too, why would you want to tie an illegal transaction to a credit card?

I could argue sources that only take an anonymous and irreversible payment method are the ones more likely to scam

I've been using Blue Sky Peptides and have been pleased with their products. They have some really good prices, fast domestic shipping, and a good selection of products.

I just checked out their website and set up a circle payment account it's just hard for me to trust new companies but you said they're solid right

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
Sorry I'm just getting back to you bro but yeah they are solid I've gotten five orders in in two months very happy with him

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom