Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lost money to proven peptides

poparano

Registered
I sent money to proven peptides the website provenpeptides.com but they mailed me fake sarms. I started using their gw and got a bad rash and serious headaches. When I contact them they claim I lying :mad: very sad company, no refund and no help. I even ask for replacement they told me no.

The gw gave me no positives no fat burning just headaches and rashes all over body. BEWARE SCAMMERS!

bro sorry to hear that...other guys on evo posted about provenpeptides.com scamming them...its a shame they became scammers...they also claim they are evo approved...they are NOT! approved... they stole the evolutionary logo faking approval!

bro sorry to hear that...other guys on evo posted about provenpeptides.com scamming them...its a shame they became scammers...they also claim they are evo approved...they are NOT! approved... they stole the evolutionary logo faking approval!

Yes, ive called them out on this many times over too bro... they make claims all over the place that are fake, on top of ALL their fucking fake review sites.. none of those sites are real... they are all their creations.. they have done some extremely shady things over the years and have been called out on it time after time...

Back
Top Bottom