Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low pip yourmuscleshop.com

xenaul54

This is good gear from yourmuscleshop
Ordered 3 vials of Testosterone propionate
first time using this stuff everyone said I would get post-injection pain well I haven't got any and I've done about 6 injection so far
I think this is good stuff

it is beyond important to do plenty of research before ever deciding who to go with.. the forums have so many reviews, user feedback threads, progress pics etc... these tools should be utilized to help make much safer decisions... My best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply

it is beyond important to do plenty of research before ever deciding who to go with.. the forums have so many reviews, user feedback threads, progress pics etc... these tools should be utilized to help make much safer decisions... My best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply

I agree you need to look at domestic supply
their gear is SMOOTH and vetted by all

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom