Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test levels on grizzlyroids.com

Tacxer

I’ve been doing 200mgs a week of testosterone cypionate and 150mgs a week of sustanon from grizzlyroids
My testosterone levels got checked and came out to 1200ng/dl. This seems really low for the amount of gear that I was taking. I really think that they sell bunk products and I would not buy anything from them in the future

The forums should be resources of learning in all aspects, from how to use things safely and properly as well as learning about quality of products... if you look through reviews, posts, logs and more you can get answers to all of this and when you do look into it, one constant that is always there is that @domestic-supply.com is always on the list of top places!

I’ve been doing 200mgs a week of testosterone cypionate and 150mgs a week of sustanon from grizzlyroids
My testosterone levels got checked and came out to 1200ng/dl. This seems really low for the amount of gear that I was taking. I really think that they sell bunk products and I would not buy anything from them in the future

grizzlyroids.com steroids are underdosed that's the problem and some are fake

that because they sell fake underdosed gear...they not gtg....

Go to @domestic-supply.com for the best quality gear as fast as you can possible get it....only has the best

May be underdosed and may not be. Everyone metabolizes test at different rates. A buddy of mine is prescribed 300mg per week just to get to 800ng/dl test levels

Back
Top Bottom