Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mail getting ripped off.

Yea like my mm is jacking my shit. Shady as hell! So basically everything's cool until this temp mm comes around on the weeks. Every time some bad shit happiness it this temp mm. Prob bc of ot. So what do u guys think?

Yea like my mm is jacking my shit. Shady as hell! So basically everything's cool until this temp mm comes around on the weeks. Every time some bad shit happiness it this temp mm. Prob bc of ot. So what do u guys think?

There's a Simple Solution if you think your Temp Mail Carrier is taking your Mail.
Contact the Postal Inspection Service.
They are the Cops for USPS.................................... JP

It's not that simple. I can't just contact my po n say that my mm is jacking my shit bc let's just say that my shit isn't exactly kosher. So I'm pretty much screwed. Kind of makes sense though. Not his normal route so what does he care? Still fckd up though. Can't even trust the gov. Lol

It's not that simple. I can't just contact my po n say that my mm is jacking my shit bc let's just say that my shit isn't exactly kosher. So I'm pretty much screwed. Kind of makes sense though. Not his normal route so what does he care? Still fckd up though. Can't even trust the gov. Lol

It really doesn't matter.
If He's taking your Shit.
I Guarantee You that He's taking other Peopless stuff.

U.S. Code 1708 ~ states that any Person (including but not limited to mail carriers), that Takes/Steals/ or obtains by Fraud from any Mail/Post Office/Station/Letter Box/Mail Receptacle/or any Mail Route/or other Authorized Receptacle shall be subject to a Fine of $10,000 and 5 years Imprisonment.

The Postal Inspectors take this Shit Very Seriously.
You don't need to tell them you had AAS in the Pack.
You can say it was Vitamins............................................ JP

Yea ur right JP. I think this guy is an opportunist. I think he is definitely jacking others peeps shit. This happend about two weeks ago.with outgoing and incomming mail same day, same temp mm. About a couple of weeks before that I sent my bud some mail but I fcked up with the packaging. Made it a lil sloppy but not that bad but bad enough that u could feel somethin. Same day, same temp mm. Never delivered. So with that being said; does it sound to u guys it's the mm or Bb watching and waiting. Prefer it's my mm then the white men in black suites. But my mm could just b callin my bluff. Any thoughts?

Oh and the mail is domestic and instate and not a crazy amount. Just headie.

- - - Updated - - -

And I live in an apt. So each mailbox has to b opened with a key.

Oh and the mail is domestic and instate and not a crazy amount. Just headie.

- - - Updated - - -

And I live in an apt. So each mailbox has to b opened with a key.

If you know any other Neighbors, ask if their Mail is missing.
Or you can always put up a Poster to All that Live in your Apt. Building that the Mail has gone missing.
And asking them to also Contact the Postal Inspectors.
I've seen this done before where some friends live................................ JP
P.S.
Postal Inspectors can Track Parcels and Mail.
So they'll know if it got as far as your Apt. Building.

sounds to me you got a thief stealing mail. very very common. you should talk to neighbors and the police about this.. stealing mail is a felony

usually these thieves last for a little while then get busted for trying to cash stolen checks, so eventually they will get busted

Yea ur right JP. I think this guy is an opportunist. I think he is definitely jacking others peeps shit. This happend about two weeks ago.with outgoing and incomming mail same day, same temp mm. About a couple of weeks before that I sent my bud some mail but I fcked up with the packaging. Made it a lil sloppy but not that bad but bad enough that u could feel somethin. Same day, same temp mm. Never delivered. So with that being said; does it sound to u guys it's the mm or Bb watching and waiting. Prefer it's my mm then the white men in black suites. But my mm could just b callin my bluff. Any thoughts?

Does the tracker say delivered? I'm not going to say I hear of it happening often exactly but often enough that I make sure someone is home when a pack is coming, it's usually not the mailman though, it's usually just someone stealing packages near Christmas time because that is when you most likely will get something worthwhile.

Ok. Basically got my package about a week n a half after it was sent. So it was either the mm getting cold feet or it got lost or something bc it was stamped when my buddy Said he sent it. So my guess is as good as yours about wtf happened. Freakin weird.

Back
Top Bottom