Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man what happened to RM test prices?

HULK

Growing Brother
Last order was about half the price of what I see on the site right now.

Masteron is 20 bucks cheaper than I paid but the test is about double.

Supply and demand?

Raws go up in price or something?

Looking to make another order soon but I may have to look elsewhere for test.

Anyone know what's up?

Yeah I just bumped an old post of mine for a new discount code because it's insane. Compared to another source I ran and was legit. Always loved RM but the cost may have me sticking to my int source.

Yeah I just bumped an old post of mine for a new discount code because it's insane. Compared to another source I ran and was legit. Always loved RM but the cost may have me sticking to my int source.

brother you get what you pay for...pay for cheap gear, you get cheap shit...roidmass is top notch brother, high quality, best customer support and support for our evo brothers...and there are discount codes all around brother

This is what happens with all the things in the world - you have to pay for high quality things, and Roid Mass sells really high quality gear. In fact, I would even dare to say that their products are some of the finest I have ever used in my life, so to me their prices are reasonable. But to answer your question, I got no idea why could the prices fluctuate.

Last order was about half the price of what I see on the site right now.

Masteron is 20 bucks cheaper than I paid but the test is about double.

Supply and demand?

Raws go up in price or something?

Looking to make another order soon but I may have to look elsewhere for test.

Anyone know what's up?

Test e , c ,an prop raws are the cheapest of all raws bro

When i picked up my test for TRT a few weeks ago test price had doubled. Pharmacist said he knew the drug company had gone up but wasnt sure why.

I decided instead of paying cash for a 10ml vial to go to 1ml vials so insurance would pay.

RM very likely is pharma grade which would explain the timing of the increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahhahaha parma from a ugl anywhere in the world total "LOL"

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L02 using Tapatalk

never said it was pharma.. said it was better than any UGL i have ever used

I have posted bloods and have actually used the products. also many others have posted bloods too.

as far as we know from actual blood work it is as good as pharma grade so it is worth paying a bit more for. hence I endorse and recommend them 100%.

also we know that a lot of pharma grade products out there are faked. it doesn't take a genius to print out fancy labels and boxes and sell bunk pharma grade shit. I know cause I dropped a G on bayer primo 5 years ago that was bunk as fuck

Last edited:
When i picked up my test for TRT a few weeks ago test price had doubled. Pharmacist said he knew the drug company had gone up but wasnt sure why.

I decided instead of paying cash for a 10ml vial to go to 1ml vials so insurance would pay.

RM very likely is pharma grade which would explain the timing of the increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude it IS NOT pharm grade... Its ugl produced test..

RM is very good quality and I would recommend to anyone but there is a lot of sources out there with just as good quality and way cheaper. I'm just sayin

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My prices went up because my costs went up. I was losing money on many products due to the wholesale cost I buy at. Sorry guys, I'm a meathead not a good accountant. :) My apologies to everyone. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, I give customers the best I have. :)

Please email me at this address, I'll provide a discount coupon: [email protected]

For the many that tried my products, the quality is pharma grade, no doubt, my reviews speak for themselves.

My prices went up because my costs went up. I was losing money on many products due to the wholesale cost I buy at. Sorry guys, I'm a meathead not a good accountant. :) My apologies to everyone. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, I give customers the best I have. :)

Please email me at this address, I'll provide a discount coupon: [email protected]

For the many that tried my products, the quality is pharma grade, no doubt, my reviews speak for themselves.

It might have went up but you can't put a price on confidence. Tadeas alone is worth the extra money with the amount of communication he gives me on all my orders and even lost one and got another and it's easy to order with him overall fast to. I used arl Russia before they took 2.5 months to get a order roidmass is faster then most to I would think .

It might have went up but you can't put a price on confidence. Tadeas alone is worth the extra money with the amount of communication he gives me on all my orders and even lost one and got another and it's easy to order with him overall fast to. I used arl Russia before they took 2.5 months to get a order roidmass is faster then most to I would think .

Thank you for the support man. :) I do best for clients. I am 110% dedicated to client happiness and results. :)

Back
Top Bottom