Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass spec collaboration?

I'd like to see this done for those of us homebrewing. Over at meso its a damn witch hunt with everyone accusing every single powder supplier of being bunk. I'd like to think that my night sweats, irritability, gyno flare ups, and gains aren't coming from simply hopes and dreams.

It'd be a good idea to get a REAL LEGITIMATE mass spec done on some powders. Nothing they've posted over there holds any merit. Not saying that powder supply lately has/has not been sub par lately, but nothing they've posted can prove anything.

Plus any quality issues found will be the exact same over 90% of powder suppliers. So if anything comes back bad, it can pretty easily be assumed that the UGL's are going to bad as well

Last edited:
Good idea bro...I would like to know y none of our sources have weighed in on this tread yet... If they have privately I apologize. !!!

Live to ride. Ride to live

You certainly do not want to post the actual Mass spec report do you? Because the popo will be able to trace right back to the person it submitted the sample to the lab. Guys have gone to jail for this.

You certainly do not want to post the actual Mass spec report do you? Because the popo will be able to trace right back to the person it submitted the sample to the lab. Guys have gone to jail for this.
Yes but I also want their ss number and credit cards to boot....

IF I got a mass spec I would get test, tren and var.

Test is a no brainer. But Tren and var are good indicators on the rest of there product. There harder for them to make as well as more expensive. If these 2 come back legit your source is g2g.

Testing is always good. Every batch of raw material, even if from same supplier should be tested. The purity of the product is what makes proper dosing possible. weather 85% or 99.8% ,, as long as no improper fillers or additives are present, one can compensate to achieve the proper dose. A great UGL, has consistently good products, which speaks for it's self. Good products are based on quality control, from Raws, oils, solvents ,BA, BB, and weights and measurements. Consistently is number 1. J

Back
Top Bottom