Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maxtreme pharma reviews

great products !

Just received some Maxtreme Max-Drol, says it’s USP 50mg and i’ve used about 6 tablets so far.
They are small round white shiny tablets.
Definately not 50mg from the start of consumption, could be 10mg each i’d say.
When i tried the Dragon Pharma green 50mg tablets i got an immediately result same with Anapolon from a pharma source.

Hopefully i get some results from this cycle.

Do Domestic-Supply send their gear from Australia?
I know Napsgear are overseas with risk of confiscation.

Just received some Maxtreme Max-Drol, says it’s USP 50mg and i’ve used about 6 tablets so far.
They are small round white shiny tablets.
Definately not 50mg from the start of consumption, could be 10mg each i’d say.
When i tried the Dragon Pharma green 50mg tablets i got an immediately result same with Anapolon from a pharma source.

Hopefully i get some results from this cycle.

Do Domestic-Supply send their gear from Australia?
I know Napsgear are overseas with risk of confiscation.

you’re right, they went down hill. naps is great and domestic supply is too

I just received some cypionate from maxtreme pharma. For 1 it can I freaking vials instead of a 10 mL like it was supposed to. And just took my first so not sure how it will do yet but it definitely more watery than I have ever seen and I have been taking cypionate for years. I ordered prom pumpers. But I guess this is where they are getting crap from. If anyone know any more domestic places to get cypionate please let me know. I lost my old plug when my phone broke. Been getting shitty gear ever since

I just received some cypionate from maxtreme pharma. For 1 it can I freaking vials instead of a 10 mL like it was supposed to. And just took my first so not sure how it will do yet but it definitely more watery than I have ever seen and I have been taking cypionate for years. I ordered prom pumpers. But I guess this is where they are getting crap from. If anyone know any more domestic places to get cypionate please let me know. I lost my old plug when my phone broke. Been getting shitty gear ever since

Maxtreme is garbage by some underground con artist selling cheap shit, i got no results at all.
Same with Vertex , full of fillers with practically zero active ingredient.
Will never touch them again.

Just wanted to post up a review of this maxtreme pharma I ordered. they are having some stock issues and the post office delayed my order from being shipped. it was a mess. they sent my first order of T400 and the injections hurt like hell. is this going to be what i have to endure for the next 12 weeks ? I hope not. anyway to cut down on this PIP?
I know it's a lil late for my reply but if that's T400 then it's probably dragon pharma, and that's good stuff and YES it will hurt like hell cause it's concentrated, I use it and get great results, anything that is concentrated like that is going to cause pain, but you will get used to it after a while.
I've used maxtreme orals for almost 2 years now, and they do just fine but the injectables from maxtreme seem a lil weak, so I stick to dragon pharma or Hammer and Bell for my injectables, it depends on who has the best deal at the time I order but they both have great products.

Back
Top Bottom