Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mayofacila pain syndrom

whit3BB

Registered
Hey guys. I have Mayofacila pain syndrom. If you have every had it you know the deal. Any ideas on haw to handle it or treat it. Its in my traps upper to lower. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx

Hey guys. I have Mayofacila pain syndrom. If you have every had it you know the deal. Any ideas on haw to handle it or treat it. Its in my traps upper to lower. Any help would be appreciated.
Thx

bro you mean you just have muscle pains...why dont you get rest and a massage...

Have a hot epsom salt bath. It'll help remove lactic acid from your muscles.

The best thing you can do to make sure you are recovering properly form your workouts is to drink plenty of water throughout the day, eat a high protein diet and consider a BCAA supplement. The BCAA supplement I use is gear from n2bm.com.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/GEAR-p149.html

BCAAs directly promote muscle synthesis through the mtor pathway.

This muscle pain can be greatly relieved with enough water intake, good food, and proper resting regimen. @muskate has given you a very solid piece of advice above that should be extremely helpful to you. In any case, I would not recommend using painkillers, as they can be very addictive, and in time they will also stop helping. Leave them only for the cases of extreme pain.

I would maybe do a light deload week or take a couple days completely off. Let your body rest up and heal. Make sure diet is still solid and then get back to it. A couple days does wonders for me.

I would suggest going to a QUALITY physical therapist.

one that is used to dealing with athletes. if you walk into a facility and see a bunch of old people patients, then that isn't the place for you and that PT is going to be a joke.

Back
Top Bottom