Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Medical Marijuana?

Ekko41

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabisas an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

I personally haven't used it, not Legal in Pa. ~ yet.

But I do know a few guys who are in states where it's Legal, and they Rave about the Benefits.
One Older Guy has Osteoarthritis, and says it eliminates over 50% of the Pain and Stiffness................ JP
P.S.
Not sure where you were looking, but Peer Reviewed Clinical Studies are all over the place.
Try Pub-Med, or the Canabist.

Here's a link to 60 Peer-Reviewed Studies on Medical Marijuana.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000884

it should be approved in my state soon

I do get the feeling a lot of lazy potheads are looking to take advantage of the laws though and that is wrong. there are legitimate people who can benefit from medical pot who REALLY NEED IT.

obviously if i had to pick between taking hard drugs for pain and pot i will choose pot in a heart beat.

It’s leagal in Canada. And I don’t do recreational drugs or over the counter pills. I do use Steroids and HGH and use medical grade Marijuana for pain. I personally think this is a healthy alternative medicine. I live in the sticks now so I order it online took me a while to find a site that was legit. www.postalpot.is If your in Canada as they only ship in Canada due to licensing it somthing. The way they are set up is u only pay for the shipping and not the product.

Back
Top Bottom