Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meditrope blacktop fake?

Herberto

Registered
Hey I am desperate to lose fat and get some better recovery in the gym. my trainer walked me into his office at the gym and said that i needed hgh to get my goals. He put a kit on the table and said it was $1000 for a months worth. I bought them off of him, they are meditrope blacktops. now i hear hgh is faked a lot, did i get scammed?

Hey I am desperate to lose fat and get some better recovery in the gym. my trainer walked me into his office at the gym and said that i needed hgh to get my goals. He put a kit on the table and said it was $1000 for a months worth. I bought them off of him, they are meditrope blacktops. now i hear hgh is faked a lot, did i get scammed?
i have no idea but thats just a bad idea... you ask yourself if any of this sounds smart to you in any way, shape or form... im curious...

$1000 is a lot of money to be throwing around. you learned a lesson here, do not trust some trainer at a gym. he could be the greatest guy but how does he even know that is legit in the first place? he doesn't

Wow man $1k? Even if it’s legit, he fucking took you to the cleaners. I spend around 200 a month and know for a fact it’s legit.

Wow man $1k? Even if it’s legit, he fucking took you to the cleaners. I spend around 200 a month and know for a fact it’s legit.

At the right dose this is correct.

meditrope blacktops are legit and high quality

I'm using meditrope blacktops right now and getting great results, some guys just comment without using the brand IMO

Meditrope is a trusted HGH source I used blacktops now very good

Back
Top Bottom