Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meso forum sourcing

MoseYu

Registered
Hi everyone, can you tell me why does meso forums not welcome sources like other places or help you find a good source? if you go there and just ask for a source check so you don't get ripped off they bash you and tell you to get lost. maybe that is why their forum is dying off i dunno? and the funny thing is they do have sources they push.

Hi everyone, can you tell me why does meso forums not welcome sources like other places or help you find a good source? if you go there and just ask for a source check so you don't get ripped off they bash you and tell you to get lost. maybe that is why their forum is dying off i dunno? and the funny thing is they do have sources they push.

Meso that became thinksteroids is full of shit talking babies who will attack you for any reason.

I was on meso back in the day, they attack hard but probably because ton of scamming sources try to advertise. I don't like the environment, I prefer evo. Love it here.

everyone over there is so fucking depressing and negative... its ALL negative shit... its worse than sitting in a fucking salon all day listening to gossip and shit talking... it takes a real bad motherfucker to talk shit behind a keyboard! LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom