Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meso rx sources good?

Wilsonbass

Registered
Are these sources they push over at meso rx any good ? I made an order with 1 and sent them my WU for $1300. after a few days i called and WU said they had frozen my funds cause the reciever showed up as a red flag. It took me 2 months of calling and emailing for them to release my funds to get back. does this mean the source is busted?

ill just leave all that alone... what i can tell you is that you actually need a TRUSTED source... i would highly recommend checking out domestic-supply.com... you can see countless reviews all over here and all over many other sites..

I am not over there so I can't tell you. I can say that guys on EVO, Elite Fitness, Anabolex, and ISarms are all using Domestic-Supply with great success. I highly recommend you give them a try.

Are these sources they push over at meso rx any good ? I made an order with 1 and sent them my WU for $1300. after a few days i called and WU said they had frozen my funds cause the reciever showed up as a red flag. It took me 2 months of calling and emailing for them to release my funds to get back. does this mean the source is busted?

Your question is so fucking vague do you really expect to get an answer here? Yeah...I have a random source that I won't disclose but it's one of the 50 sources that live in meso rx. Do you think I got scammed? GTFO bro....no wonder you got scammed. You seem to have the intellect of a 5th grader.

bro...i would say that mesorx has a lot of guys that hate and its hard to know whos legit...the hate there is too much for me...hate, attacks and personal attacks not real source vetting...not my cup of tea...we have a better atmosphere on evo and it's open for all...

I know of some good US domestic sources, ones I order from for me and my friends but I just signed up and not sure about the rules for talking about sources here. I would have sent you a private message but looks like I don't have enough cool point for that yet lol.

[WARNING SCAM - UNKNOWN MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom