Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mig840 oil?

reevesma

Registered
what is this mig840 oil that some sources are using these days. it is different that the typical MCT, CSO, or GSO and it is supposed to have way less PIP from what i gather. i am super sensitive to pip and have been known to inject and end up with huge redness and swelling around the injection sites.

bro i see mostly mct these days...and grapeseed....havent seen mig840 a lot

Mig oil is more expensive and finer then most others. I like it a lot more. PSL products use mig oil.

It's simply just a very user friendly carrier for people that may have allergies to other food derivatives carriers.
Labs will all use different carriers. It's great for less pip and using 27g pins, flows perfectly!

Miglyol 840 and 812 are both forms of MCT oil. MCT is just short for medium chain triglyceride and it's a general term for any oil that fits this criteria, including Mig 840 and Mig 812. There's no guarantee that either of the Miglyols will give you less PIP because PIP can be caused by many things and those factors vary person-to-person. However the vast majority of users do report significantly less PIP with either Miglyol form, likely due to the fact that it's much thinner than most traditional oils, and the fact that it holds a solution much better as well so you can use less solvents which are known to cause pain and inflammation (PIP).

Lastly Miglyol is nice because it's hypoallergenic so no need to worry about allergic reactions of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom