Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Money sent now issue with receiver

bigrich2019

Registered
Hey guys,

I've been dealing with PSL for quite some time and never had any issues and if I did it was something simple and they corrected the issue no problem. I sent my payment but the receiver is blocked. Now PSL is telling me to send to different receiver, problem is i tried to change the receiver and was told the payment has been picked up and I cannot change the receiver name or cancel sending the money. But if the receiver was blocked and no one got my payment how am I to be accomadated? Please help

Not sure what payment type your using but this is why I use bitcoin. I have lost money using money gram and can’t get it back. Never have an issue using bitcoin and it is super convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using WU and WU blocked the receiver. I figured PSL shouldn't of had me sending money to someone who was blocked by WU

Using WU and WU blocked the receiver. I figured PSL shouldn't of had me sending money to someone who was blocked by WU

Well I had money gram block it and would not release. They can pretty much do whatever they want with international transactions. I don’t think it has anything to do with a blocked sender on their end. WU and Money gram can flag the transaction for what ever they want. I lost several hundred do to the same shit, after that learned how to use bitcoin and now I never have a problem.

It wasnt the transaction itself it was that the receiver is on the WU block list and cannot receive funds until he is removed

I feel for you bro. WU and MG are a joke.

when i go to a location to send money the employees there always act like i am trash. we are paying these assholes for a service to deliver our money, and they hire morons to work there.

i will only use bitcoin now. it is much easier and usually takes about 1-2 hours for funds to be received

I found a guy through local Bitcoin.com so I just meet him at coffee shop and have coins in my blockchain wallet before he stands up. For amounts under a couple hundred bucks there are bitcoin atms all over the place...

It wasnt the transaction itself it was that the receiver is on the WU block list and cannot receive funds until he is removed

Blocking a receiver is common with wu/mg. We have no control over this. When this happens you need to go pick up your money. This ia why bitcoin is oftwn times recommend.

- - - Updated - - -

Blocking a receiver is common with wu/mg. We have no control over this. When this happens you need to go pick up your money. This ia why bitcoin is oftwn times recommend.

Take your receipt back to thr location you went to and They will give you back your money.

- - - Updated - - -

Take your receipt back to thr location you went to and They will give you back your money.

This was resolved. Thanks

Hey. :) Yes, this is an unpleasant problem. Most likely this is some kind of failure in the system. Usually, when I need to send or receive money from one account to another around the world I use Point Money Gram is the best way for me. With it, I can easily track my money anywhere in the world. All that needs to be done is for the sender and the recipient to perform online tracking.:cool:

Hey. :) Yes, this is an unpleasant problem. Most likely this is some kind of failure in the system. Usually, when I need to send or receive money from one account to another around the world I use Point Money Gram is the best way for me. With it, I can easily track my money anywhere in the world. All that needs to be done is for the sender and the recipient to perform online tracking.:cool:
You went and did money gram in person correct? Not on your computer. Actually. I dont think we offer moneygram.. Western union but not moneygram. So how did you pay with money gram.

Last edited:
I feel for you bro. WU and MG are a joke.

when i go to a location to send money the employees there always act like i am trash. we are paying these assholes for a service to deliver our money, and they hire morons to work there.

i will only use bitcoin now. it is much easier and usually takes about 1-2 hours for funds to be received

Hey Steve, is there some bitcoin app that's easy and fast? One you would reccomend? I tried to use bitcoin last year and it was a trainwreck.

Back
Top Bottom