Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Muscle Factory Labs legit?

Xamyn

Can anyone tell me if Muscle Factory Labs (musclefactorylabs.net) is legit and reliable? I've heard their gear is good, but I wanted to check with y'all. Any first hand experience?

Thanks brahs!

Yeah those guys are great. I've used test c and test p. Someone else I know on trt uses them extensive to blast and cruise.

There's an Extremely Long Thread on these Guys on Meso.
It seems that their Test Prop has some Really Bad PIP, and messed up a couple of Guys................................. JP
P.S.
Other than that, not much.
I've never used them.

Test prop has 15% more test in it and requires more solvent to dissolve the active ingredient. All test p is known for its pip. Some people can't use it at all they get what feels like the flu from it. You also have to inject it every other day which is a pain. I felt like a walking limping pin cushion. I only run some test p to start a cycle as short ester becomes active in your system faster. I use it sparingly.

Test prop has 15% more test in it and requires more solvent to dissolve the active ingredient. All test p is known for its pip. Some people can't use it at all they get what feels like the flu from it. You also have to inject it every other day which is a pain. I felt like a walking limping pin cushion. I only run some test p to start a cycle as short ester becomes active in your system faster. I use it sparingly.

While it might be True that some Companies make Prop that has Terrible PIP.
It has more to do with the Companies Manufacturing Practice than the Fact that Prop has more Hormone.

I have done many Companies Test Prop that has NO PIP.

Also, I have Brewed my Own Test Ace which is even Higher in Concentration than Prop., without any PIP.
I Brewed up a Batch at 150 Mg/ml that's as Smooth as a Baby Bottom............................................. JP

P.S.
Here's just a Few by %

Active Hormone per 100 Mg.
Base ~ 100 Mg
Acetate ~ 83 Mg
Propionate ~ 80 Mg

P.S.S.
From what I read from these Experienced Users, It was Crippling them.
There's No Excuse for that.

While it might be True that some Companies make Prop that has Terrible PIP.
It has more to do with the Companies Manufacturing Practice than the Fact that Prop has more Hormone.

I have done many Companies Test Prop that has NO PIP.

Also, I have Brewed my Own Test Ace which is even Higher in Concentration than Prop., without any PIP.
I Brewed up a Batch at 150 Mg/ml that's as Smooth as a Baby Bottom............................................. JP

P.S.
Here's just a Few by %

Active Hormone per 100 Mg.
Base ~ 100 Mg
Acetate ~ 83 Mg
Propionate ~ 80 Mg

P.S.S.
From what I read from these Experienced Users, It was Crippling them.
There's No Excuse for that.

Great info! Thanks brahs!

So JP, is there a source that you'd recommend for Test P with as little PIP as possible? My body seems to be more prone to get pip than others.

There's an Extremely Long Thread on these Guys on Meso.
It seems that their Test Prop has some Really Bad PIP, and messed up a couple of Guys................................. JP
P.S.
Other than that, not much.
I've never used them.

The 200 page thread claims that 7 people went to the hospital due to MFL having accidently contaminated their test p with birth control...yep birth control.
People reported lumps almost the size of a baseball that made them go to the hospital. And that was some of their senior members.

Back
Top Bottom