Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Favorite HGH source

Status
Not open for further replies.
You failed to mention the real sites out there... And if there are better sites, why are you here? Who cares if there are people on here getting kick backs for pushing products. Its their name and reputation on the line, so if they push bunk then this site fails. Get a product, get your blood work and come back with something more than some stupid sentences.

Australia is a wonderful country with amazing people, but like the US, the government is beyond fucked.

I'm hearing ya mate.

I couldnt live anywhere else except for the United States but agreed in terms of customs protocols etc we rank up there as the hardest to bring in "certain goods".

Stevesmi interesting you mention about taking $$$ away from the domestic companies. We have clinics here that sell peptides etc. HGH is near impossible to get. I even went through an endocrinologist as my test levels were shot and I couldnt even get a TRT program through him.

He just put it down to age not an on going "issue".

Meh!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, lets keep it all a secret. Secret society's, that way only you know and are the important one.
This sight is bull.
Forums are full of the same people pushing products and promoting themselves. 12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
ask me for coupons to N2bm, mailorderhgh, sarms1, etc....
What a joke.. so much advertising. SMH. Of course no moderator or affiliates are paided etc... why dont you people open your own web pages, instead of leaching here. Nothing should be private. Like the government or law has no clue. Like you can hide what your involved in. Please..... fucking joke.... i am deleting this joke of a web sight. There are other real sights out there. F O

- - - Updated - - -

Is the same that advertised at the top of all pages here. All the flashy advertisement. Must have been hard to find.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the same that advertised at the top of all pages here. All the flashy advertisement. Must have been hard to find.

How bout u learn how to use spell checker first before you come on here with bugger all posts to your name sh*t canning the mods and mechanics about how this site works and operates.

Ive never heard of a web sight. Maybe a website.

Is this sight bull or site perhaps?

My 2 cents.

Hello everyone,

I'm still going strong with the product, plan on putting in my next order within the next 1-2 weeks. I had a quick question though, hoping you guys could perhaps shed light on it... I recently began experiencing slight pain/almost like a burning sensation during the injectlons at the injection site, wondering if this is common, or something you've come across before. This has just begun within less than 2 weeks now. Wondering if it's something I should be concerned about?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I'm still going strong with the product, plan on putting in my next order within the next 1-2 weeks. I had a quick question though, hoping you guys could perhaps shed light on it... I recently began experiencing slight pain/almost like a burning sensation during the injectlons at the injection site, wondering if this is common, or something you've come across before. This has just begun within less than 2 weeks now. Wondering if it's something I should be concerned about?

Thanks!

are you injecting into fat? that could be just from the salinity of the water

nothing to worry about and if it bothers you inject into a muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom