Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Favorite HGH source

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's legit, I've been using 2 iu every other day and my IGH1 is above the high limits.

thank you for the honest review bro. they are VERY legit

if i missed anyone for a code please drop me a visitor message or post here.. I am trying to keep up with all the messages and sometimes i miss someone by mistake!

It's legit, I've been using 2 iu every other day and my IGH1 is above the high limits.
What is above high limits? What was your baseline? Can't imigane they would be to high every other day shots at 2iu and if you don't have base line then you can't tell how good it is. If you don't mind me asking when you say g2g what does that mean in your opinion?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey brothers,
I read the posts about MailOrderHGH.

I emailed them about shipping to Aus and received this reply.
"No, we do not ship due to your border control however if you have a suggested solution we would be willing to try.'

How have you gone about it in the past?

Cheers.

fr i keep hearing they legit or what not but where are the tests?:confused: baselines all that jazz

i would be 175% more likely to buy if I saw some results

someone said they were compiling a log? so wheres that at too

fr i keep hearing they legit or what not but where are the tests?:confused: baselines all that jazz

i would be 175% more likely to buy if I saw some results

someone said they were compiling a log? so wheres that at too

jmab just said his IGF1 was sky high on it bro.

another guy just said the other day they were legit. give them a go

How did you pay, I set up a bitcoin account(which ive never used before) and went to deposit $270 and was going to only give me $150 credit or some shit...did you send money gram instead?

There’s an app called ABRA that is pretty cheap and works well for me. You can move money from your CC or Bank account..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like I have the ability to force someone to post up their blood work on an open forum.

Thanks for the source bro! Always good to have a source if something doesn’t workout ever with my current source or just to try. Thanks again for the homework on this and info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have PM privileges yet, but do you have a discount code ...that i can use for these guys....(MorderHGH)....

Dj

Steve,

New here too, just listened to the Podcast on my way back from PHX today with the HGH DOC.

incredible information.

Sent you a email from the "contact us" link on the side since I don't have 100 posts for the code.

Thanks Steve.

i.

I could use the coupon code! I am just gearing up so I have all my PCT! I am currently running 400mgs of Tect Cyp for 12 weeks. Then 14 days after i would like to start my PCT:
So far this is what my PCT looks on week week 15 thru week 20.. Just a quick back ground - I am a 44 year old male that has been working out on and off pretty much starting from High school.
I recently took about 3 years off and i HAVE been back in the gym for about a year now training so I thought it was time to do my 4 cycle but it's been over 5 since my last one. Plus, I have never ran a all Test C Cycle...
What are your thoughts on my PCT cycle? Also, any opinions on Post CT product?

Week 1-12 - Test Cyp 400 mgs
PCT
Week 15 Clomid 100mgs E/D -Nolvadex 40mgs E/D
Week 16 Clomid 50mg E/D - Nolvadex 40mgs E/D
Week 17 Clomid 50mgs E/D - Nolvadex 40mgs E/D
Week 19 Clomid 50mgs E/D - Nolvadex 20mgs E/D
Week 20 Nolvadex Optional 20 E/D
Week 21 Nolvadex Optional 20 E/D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom