Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My favorite sources part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...Newb here. Trying to get straightened out. I registered to roidmass and awaiting approval. Can I also get that promo?

Hey guys...Newb here. Trying to get straightened out. I registered to roidmass and awaiting approval. Can I also get that promo?

sent... check your PM's

Good evening all, I've been reading your forums for a while as a lurker and came across this thread. I signed up at RoidMass and am waiting approval. Definitely interested in checking it out and look forward to learning from everyone.

don't forget to hit me up guys for a discount code. if you don't have enough posts to PM me, then post up on here, and I will PM it to you
Just hit you up, if it didn't get through can you PM me plz

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Just registered after a couple years of lurking decided to pull the trigger!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Damn, Stevesmi your on fire with all these requests. I guess Roidmass is getting popular. I just wanna throw in that even years ago Roidmass was a good site. So i trust that ill get every mg i pay for. Not to mention the customer service that really cant be beat.

If the bar isn't bending then your pretending

Just registered but really nervous. Never ordered online before, how often to people get busted ordering from them?

Just registered but really nervous. Never ordered online before, how often to people get busted ordering from them?

steroids for personal use is rarely ever an issue.

if you have a wife at home who opens up your mail that is usually what gets people in trouble.

Just registered for roidmass today , can someone sende me the promo code thanks!

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Newbie here. Just saying hi and for the info. Saving $ to pull the trigger. When I get ready I'll need some advice and this looks like the place to get it!

Steve has the only valid code right now guys. :)

If you haven't posted or hit me up yet, now is the time to do it for the code. 5% on top of the sale already going on is a great way to stock up for your winter/spring cycle

Steve I'm fixing to place an order if you don't mind sending that code. I'm new to the online thing so I've been kinda nervous but, can't say no to the new years deals. Sorry I can't pm yet. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom