Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

****MY FAVORITE SOURCES Part III****

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesmi

Staff
A lot of guys have been hitting me up needing trusted sources. I will be adding to this list as we go along. To get a Steve approval you must not only have great products, but also great overall customer service.. and you must maintain that high standard to remain on this thread. remember I am not responsible for any monetary loss, there are no guarantees, you are buying PED's here not books off amazon. but these are my recommendations and they are g2g as of right now, so please keep checking back

if you need a domestic source, send me a visitor message or post on here asking for one

1. https://www.napsgear.org/ - they are an approved source and Steve Approved, see banner. Ships both domestic and International.

4. N2bm. sells all your go to supplements

6. sarms: www.sarms.forsale they ship worldwide

7. BLOODWORK.. click this link to learn how to get blood work WITHOUT needing to go to a doctor https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
here is the link and code for blood work : http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56
and code : T34TU2 saves you 10% always

8. Consultations: if you need further help with cycles, dosages, steroid help, pct help, sarm's, nutrition, diet, weight training, etc etc. I offer 30 minute skype consults for $99, you can book as much time as you would like per 30 minutes. and email consults for a flat fee $199. I bring over 15 years experience with steroids and 25 years experience with diet and weight training, moderating the 2 largest forums on earth. I have over 1000 published articles and podcasts. Stop wasting your time and let me help you get the most out of your body. simply drop me a visitor or private message and I will message you how to get a hold of me.

REMEMBER if you can't PM yet then drop me a visitor message or simply post on this thread requesting it. and I will get back to you usually within 24 hours!

PS: I also wanted to mention I have 3 Ebooks out. First is on a 12 week bulking steroid cycle for anyone who wants a simple, short and easy to follow guide on bulking. The 2nd is a guide to water fasting. The 3rd is cutting and shredding down via diet and anabolic steroids 12 week cycle. The books are very affordable and are well worth it, you can purchase them on amazon here>> http://goo.gl/Vy5WA7

Last edited:
Hey bro, I tried to send u a pm but I don't have brought post to send you one. Can you pm me with a list of approved source? Thanks in advance stay swole.

Hey man I’ve been forum lurking forever. Just registered Trying to get a sarms1 code my order is in the 600s lol

I can't get a PM to go through but would love a list of trusted sites. Thanks in advance!

I cannot get a PM to go through. Would be thankful for the list of trusted sites.

- - - Updated - - -

New to evo. Would love a list of verified sources!

Hey brother.
I saw your posts about MailOrderHGH.

I emailed them about shipping to Aus and received this reply.
"No, we do not ship due to your border control however if you have a suggested solution we would be willing to try.'

How have you gone about it in the past?

Cheers.

Hey brother.
I saw your posts about MailOrderHGH.

I emailed them about shipping to Aus and received this reply.
"No, we do not ship due to your border control however if you have a suggested solution we would be willing to try.'

How have you gone about it in the past?

Cheers.

the only solution I see is have them ship to a friend in another country.. then have that friend ship to you, this way if it is seized they won't be liable.

but yeah your customs is very tough man. i'm sorry about that

I’m a veteran just relocated after my service and I don’t have the same connects for gear. It would be much appreciated if you could send me the list of the verified sources.

I should of PM'd every person who asked.. if i missed you it wasn't because I did it on purpose, just post or drop me a message.. I literally get hundreds of PM's a day lol so i might have missed your message or it didn't go through.

Hello Steve,

My domestic supplier got busted... D:

I would really appreciate it if you could please throw a list of reliable sources my way man. (The more the better)

I'm really meticulous when it comes to buying gear online and I would really not forgive myself if I got scammed again.

Thanks

Source pls

I should of PM'd every person who asked.. if i missed you it wasn't because I did it on purpose, just post or drop me a message.. I literally get hundreds of PM's a day lol so i might have missed your message or it didn't go through.

Hey, I’d appreciate a legit source please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom