Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My review for Napsgear!!

I need muscleee

Hi everyone, Im just gonna share my personal review for Napsgear.org
I ordered my gears about a ago. I ordered from Napsgear.org which is pretty well-known company I believe. I ordered several vials of Eq, dbol, Test prop, and some anavar for my pre-contest bulking cycle. A typical cycle can cost a lot of money, and naps had never put me down. If my package would get delayed or seized, they always gave me a store credit back. So no worries! They had 24hr customer support and chat. They also have multiple UG labs so you have lots of options! You can read the product reviews for each UG labs so that would help a lot. You can talk to various customers through live chat within their website. This is my 11th time ordering from naps and never had any issues receiving the products or customs issue. Delivery time varies by each labs, but my product usually came in 2~3 weeks. Once you make payment, the process goes superfast and you can check your order status on your account page for tracking. This time, I ordered on 12/1 and received it today, so it took less than 3 weeks! They also do a lot of week of product event so if you are lucky, you can save a lot of money also. My last cycle, it was successful and I was satisfied with the quality of the product. I am now nearly 8 percent bodyfat. Thanks to legit gears they have. Also, I am not payed to write this review. Just wanna share some good sources!!

Back
Top Bottom