Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My review of theanabolicstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very bad experience with this store. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, I ordered 5000mg of Test E. They sent me ampules labeled Tren in a Test E box.

I emailed them and they said they would reship me test E, but never did. 10 days later I checked in, and they changed their mind. They never shipped me replacement test E, and instead told me the ampules labeled as Tren were actually Test and that I should just pin it.

I think that's crazy, and I'm out $111 and late on my summer cycle.

View attachment 11726 View attachment 11727

Wow that's a strange one the rep I spoke with on the site has my confidence when I speak with him. Tbh yeah I get they messed up one order, it happens sometimes on a rare occasion. But you said you got your reship right? so that means you ended up with a hella Test bro ;)

Im personally not gonna stop ordering from these guys since its the only mess up I see when I search around.

I had a very bad experience with this store. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, I ordered 5000mg of Test E. They sent me ampules labeled Tren in a Test E box.

I emailed them and they said they would reship me test E, but never did. 10 days later I checked in, and they changed their mind. They never shipped me replacement test E, and instead told me the ampules labeled as Tren were actually Test and that I should just pin it.

I've ordered tren from Dynamic and it looks nothing like that bro

looks like piss lol

- - - Updated - - -

I've ordered tren from Dynamic and it looks nothing like that bro

looks like piss lol

kicks like a horse though :sweating:

Wow that's a strange one the rep I spoke with on the site has my confidence when I speak with him. Tbh yeah I get they messed up one order, it happens sometimes on a rare occasion. But you said you got your reship right? so that means you ended up with a hella Test bro ;)

Im personally not gonna stop ordering from these guys since its the only mess up I see when I search around.

No, I did not get my reship.

He said he was going to reship it, but then didn't. I followed up 10 days later and he bluntly informed me that he changed his mind.

The email he sent me is attached. These guys are scammers. It would have been very easy for him to either send me the proper test e in the first place, send me a replacement, or refund me. But he didn't, because he is greedy and shortsighted - like most scammers.

Whoever is browsing this thread, don't fall for the shills. Read the email, review the photos.

TheAnabolicScammers.jpg

Yeah that sucks bro shit happens once in awhile. I've never had a bad experience with them everything's been on point and good gains.. but hey one way to look at it you got some more expensive tren..lol I'll just order some tests and they got a great cycle..

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

No, I did not get my reship.

He said he was going to reship it, but then didn't. I followed up 10 days later and he bluntly informed me that he changed his mind.

The email he sent me is attached. These guys are scammers. It would have been very easy for him to either send me the proper test e in the first place, send me a replacement, or refund me. But he didn't, because he is greedy and shortsighted - like most scammers.

Whoever is browsing this thread, don't fall for the shills. Read the email, review the photos.

View attachment 11728

bro thats terrible...theanabolicstore.com hella scammed you bro...sorry to hear that...they going on a selective scammer list after this.... :mad:

They ended up refunding me. Thanks for the support guys, and they did do the right thing in the end. I hope they treat others better in the future...

They ended up refunding me. Thanks for the support guys, and they did do the right thing in the end. I hope they treat others better in the future...

bro they only refunded you because you called out their scam...thats what happens when you call out scammers...they get scared and run to refund...just terrible

you're not the only one who has had this happen, i had the same thing happen and david sent me pics of the mislabeled batch next to actual tren e and they definitely look different(tren looks like straight piss), so far i have been pinning what they sent me and it's been going well, i don't have any tren sides(definitely think i would have issues getting my dick hard taking tren and winstrol without a test base) and im coming up on 3 weeks here and im going to get my labs done before i pin again on wednesday so that will confirm if this gear is bunk or if it works and so far i and my friends see it working(im not massively bigger than i was before but i have packed on some size and my strength has increased greatly)

bro they only refunded you because you called out their scam...thats what happens when you call out scammers...they get scared and run to refund...just terrible

You raise a good point and 100% we should monitor this thread to see what theanabolicstore is selling in case they start going rogue. However your logic is extremely weak as just because their supplier has labelled incorrectly doesnt somehow instantly make them a scammer. Dynamic is a known brand in the UK anyway so its not like their selling their own gear anyway. So im afraid your advice on this thread is going right through my head.

Nevertheless be catious with this source as you should be with any source, so far so good from my end though and my few friends who tried this source

Never had an issue and ive ordered 4 times from them. All good stuff. My anavar was on point and the sust I get from them is good as well. They even sent me some free shit cuz their processing time took longer than expected.

Never had an issue and ive ordered 4 times from them. All good stuff. My anavar was on point and the sust I get from them is good as well. They even sent me some free shit cuz their processing time took longer than expected.

nice, i got sust from them too, was on point. did you get the expired sust that is going for a reduced price?

nice, i got sust from them too, was on point. did you get the expired sust that is going for a reduced price?

is it safe to run expired gear? i have been looking over that price and its pretty tempting assuming everything is safe

would you recommend running it for a newbie(i am currently on my first cycle)?

is it safe to run expired gear? i have been looking over that price and its pretty tempting assuming everything is safe

Expired sustanon is like crisps or canned food, it doesnt go too bad after expiry ( as long as its not too much). Expired sustanon can be almost 90% effective past expiry date.

Throw that expired test they have is fucking awesome killer price for what it is. I'm going to keep buying the the orgonon until they don't have no more..its strong.. I am sensitive to gyno.. I'll tell you that it is strong if it was 10 years out of date then I would worry that it would lose potency. That far as I can tell it's as good as it gets

Throw that expired test they have is fucking awesome killer price for what it is. I'm going to keep buying the the orgonon until they don't have no more..its strong.. I am sensitive to gyno.. I'll tell you that it is strong if it was 10 years out of date then I would worry that it would lose potency. That far as I can tell it's as good as it gets
I don't mean throw it I mean get all you can. Stupid voice text LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom