bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My review of theanabolicstore.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DickRogers1738 View Post
    I had a very bad experience with this store. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, I ordered 5000mg of Test E. They sent me ampules labeled Tren in a Test E box.

I emailed them and they said they would reship me test E, but never did. 10 days later I checked in, and they changed their mind. They never shipped me replacement test E, and instead told me the ampules labeled as Tren were actually Test and that I should just pin it.

I think that's crazy, and I'm out $111 and late on my summer cycle.

Attachment 11726 Attachment 11727
    Wow that's a strange one the rep I spoke with on the site has my confidence when I speak with him. Tbh yeah I get they messed up one order, it happens sometimes on a rare occasion. But you said you got your reship right? so that means you ended up with a hella Test bro

Im personally not gonna stop ordering from these guys since its the only mess up I see when I search around.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had a very bad experience with this store. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, I ordered 5000mg of Test E. They sent me ampules labeled Tren in a Test E box.

I emailed them and they said they would reship me test E, but never did. 10 days later I checked in, and they changed their mind. They never shipped me replacement test E, and instead told me the ampules labeled as Tren were actually Test and that I should just pin it.

I've ordered tren from Dynamic and it looks nothing like that bro

looks like piss lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WillYam View Post
    I've ordered tren from Dynamic and it looks nothing like that bro

looks like piss lol
    kicks like a horse though

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WacoDream View Post
    Wow that's a strange one the rep I spoke with on the site has my confidence when I speak with him. Tbh yeah I get they messed up one order, it happens sometimes on a rare occasion. But you said you got your reship right? so that means you ended up with a hella Test bro

Im personally not gonna stop ordering from these guys since its the only mess up I see when I search around.
    No, I did not get my reship.

He said he was going to reship it, but then didn't. I followed up 10 days later and he bluntly informed me that he changed his mind.

The email he sent me is attached. These guys are scammers. It would have been very easy for him to either send me the proper test e in the first place, send me a replacement, or refund me. But he didn't, because he is greedy and shortsighted - like most scammers.

Whoever is browsing this thread, don't fall for the shills. Read the email, review the photos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheAnabolicScammers.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	11728

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Yeah that sucks bro shit happens once in awhile. I've never had a bad experience with them everything's been on point and good gains.. but hey one way to look at it you got some more expensive tren..lol I'll just order some tests and they got a great cycle..

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Shit bros I ordered Test E on my most recent order due to arrive soon hope I'm not getting Tren :/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No, I did not get my reship.

He said he was going to reship it, but then didn't. I followed up 10 days later and he bluntly informed me that he changed his mind.

The email he sent me is attached. These guys are scammers. It would have been very easy for him to either send me the proper test e in the first place, send me a replacement, or refund me. But he didn't, because he is greedy and shortsighted - like most scammers.

Whoever is browsing this thread, don't fall for the shills. Read the email, review the photos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheAnabolicScammers.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	11728
    bro thats terrible...theanabolicstore.com hella scammed you bro...sorry to hear that...they going on a selective scammer list after this....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They ended up refunding me. Thanks for the support guys, and they did do the right thing in the end. I hope they treat others better in the future...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They ended up refunding me. Thanks for the support guys, and they did do the right thing in the end. I hope they treat others better in the future...
    They did the right thing dude and u got some free test / tren for your troubles lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro they only refunded you because you called out their scam...thats what happens when you call out scammers...they get scared and run to refund...just terrible
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

you're not the only one who has had this happen, i had the same thing happen and david sent me pics of the mislabeled batch next to actual tren e and they definitely look different(tren looks like straight piss), so far i have been pinning what they sent me and it's been going well, i don't have any tren sides(definitely think i would have issues getting my dick hard taking tren and winstrol without a test base) and im coming up on 3 weeks here and im going to get my labs done before i pin again on wednesday so that will confirm if this gear is bunk or if it works and so far i and my friends see it working(im not massively bigger than i was before but i have packed on some size and my strength has increased greatly)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast