Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My review of theanabolicstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you done a cycle of either Alliance Deca or Masteron? Will be running of these on my next cycle

I've tried their Masteron and it was good. Alliance healthcare and Dynamic, not much between them in my opinion

Masteron is an underrated compound I'd give it a shot over Deca especially with summer coming soon ;)

Errr i mean not really rough. you get the chance of hair loss which you can counter by taking finasteride. Nothing major to worry about though, id give it a shot

Lucky I'm not prone to hair loss, even on a Winstrol cycle I didn't experience any.

No Masteron left in Alliance though so I might just switch to Equipoise.

Thanks for the heads up brother

Errr i mean not really rough. you get the chance of hair loss which you can counter by taking finasteride. Nothing major to worry about though, id give it a shot

Is it true that Fin helps against the negatives of DHT steroids? I was under the impression that it didn’t and only helped with naturally derived DHT issues.

Is it true that Fin helps against the negatives of DHT steroids? I was under the impression that it didn’t and only helped with naturally derived DHT issues.

Yeah i did hear it decreases your natural dht levels however even though its not been scientifically proven, most people say taking fin is good for dht levels.

Yeah i did hear it decreases your natural dht levels however even though its not been scientifically proven, most people say taking fin is good for dht levels.

That’s funny you say that. Most would probably disagree, but personally I seem to feel better as well taking small doses of Fin. I don’t take it for that reason, but a little something that I noticed.

That’s funny you say that. Most would probably disagree, but personally I seem to feel better as well taking small doses of Fin. I don’t take it for that reason, but a little something that I noticed.
I used to take fin to help with hairloss, didn't really do much for me ;/

what did the magnus box look like out of interest, im curios to see if its legit or not because ive seen the same box on several sources.
The clen seemed to work well.

Magnus clen has it's own verification code on it that you scratch and check to see if its authentic online

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

For me, it’s best used for studying or doing any kind of tedious work. I would use it as a pre-workout.
Hey I just got my order in the mail yesterday and took my first one this morning at work and it put me in beast mode. It does affect your stomach like caffeine a little bit I'm not woozy but I do have a little butterfly feeling. But I can't wait to go to the gym after work this shit has me amped up.

Hey I just got my order in the mail yesterday and took my first one this morning at work and it put me in beast mode. It does affect your stomach like caffeine a little bit I'm not woozy but I do have a little butterfly feeling. But I can't wait to go to the gym after work this shit has me amped up.
I will let you know how my workout goes after work. I do think this will be very effective for it of course everyone's different and this is my personal opinion

That’s awesome. The stuff gives me anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom