Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My review of theanabolicstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s awesome. The stuff gives me anxiety.
Yeah like I said everyone's different that sucks you get anxiety maybe you should take half dose. I took 100mg in the morning and then 100 mg 2 hours later I seem to be fine just super energized and motivated and I feel like I'm concentrating on my tasks a little better.

Yeah like I said everyone's different that sucks you get anxiety maybe you should take half dose. I took 100mg in the morning and then 100 mg 2 hours later I seem to be fine just super energized and motivated and I feel like I'm concentrating on my tasks a little better.

Oh yeah, no doubt that the stuff is superior for concentration. I’m working on my Masters degree and it does wonders for getting me in that mode. But I get kind of jittery too.

Oh yeah, no doubt that the stuff is superior for concentration. I’m working on my Masters degree and it does wonders for getting me in that mode. But I get kind of jittery too.

I've been reading up on it today and apparently if you stack it with L-theanine or Ashwagandha it removes the anxiety

about to go in for a big order again with tas if other suppliers dont gimmie my coupon code lol. will post here as usual if i do guys

My clen got seized by customs and got a letter:(, is there anything I should be worried about when asking to reship?

My clen got seized by customs and got a letter:(, is there anything I should be worried about when asking to reship?

Happened to me once they offered reship with fast track for $30 charge and I took it. Arrived in 4 days my advice is always use fast track shipping its quicker and much higher chance of arriving

Happened to me once they offered reship with fast track for $30 charge and I took it. Arrived in 4 days my advice is always use fast track shipping its quicker and much higher chance of arriving

yeah i might try fast track next time even though ive never had one seized before online guess im just lucky.

Bro is Fast track like UPS/DHL or something...

How many days TA roughly

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No, fast track isn't the carrier, it is the tier of delivery which comes FAST. For example UK to UK deliveries can come on the same day sometimes. depends where you live but its generally faster and more secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom