Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My review of theanabolicstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

WacoDream

Hello Evo Brothers.

Making this thread to share my experience with a source that has been gaining some good rep here recently.
I made an order with TheAnabolicStore.com and I have been very impressed with the service and products.

My friend told me about them and when I came on evo i saw a thread saying some good stuff so pulled the trigger.

I purchased Test, Deca and Winstrol for my third cycle (winter bulk). They advised me to run Aromasin and HCG for my cycle too.

After I ordered the products, they sent a circle pay request to my email and I paid the amount with debit card. Took around 10 minutes between placing order and completing payment, that's the best thing about these guys for me. David helped me set up the circle and it was super easy.

Order was shipped 2 days after and tracking code came in an email and the pack was delivered 5 days after it was sent. Here's some pictures of the gear;

PWWm6SV.jpg

Their Test was really sick, I got a mix of esters. The
T400 and Sustanon came with some PIP but it was worth it for the gains.

Deca was smooth, water retention wasnt bad at all and I managed to avoid deca dick.

Winstrol is the only thing I'm not 100% sure about, either if it's just me or maybe it wasnt suited to the cycle I was running but at 50mg a day I didn't notice a huge difference. I had some left over at the end which I gave to my friend and he said it worked great for him

Overall I put on 20lbs of Mass on this cycle and felt amazing the whole way through. Did not have to use the Aromasin but it might come in useful in the future.

Writing this review because I genuinely think it could help people looking for a trustworthy source.

I've ordered with PSL and basicstero before but this was the fastest I've ever gotten my gear and it was all high quality stuff.

Attachments

• myreview.jpg
    myreview.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 161
Hello Evo Brothers.

Making this thread to share my experience with a source that has been gaining some good rep here recently.
I made an order with TheAnabolicStore.com and I have been very impressed with the service and products.

My friend told me about them and when I came on evo i saw a thread saying some good stuff so pulled the trigger.

I purchased Test, Deca and Winstrol for my third cycle (winter bulk). They advised me to run Aromasin and HCG for my cycle too.

After I ordered the products, they sent a circle pay request to my email and I paid the amount with debit card. Took around 10 minutes between placing order and completing payment, that's the best thing about these guys for me. David helped me set up the circle and it was super easy.

Order was shipped 2 days after and tracking code came in an email and the pack was delivered 5 days after it was sent. Here's some pictures of the gear;

PWWm6SV.jpg

Their Test was really sick, I got a mix of esters. The
T400 and Sustanon came with some PIP but it was worth it for the gains.

Deca was smooth, water retention wasnt bad at all and I managed to avoid deca dick.

Winstrol is the only thing I'm not 100% sure about, either if it's just me or maybe it wasnt suited to the cycle I was running but at 50mg a day I didn't notice a huge difference. I had some left over at the end which I gave to my friend and he said it worked great for him

Overall I put on 20lbs of Mass on this cycle and felt amazing the whole way through. Did not have to use the Aromasin but it might come in useful in the future.

Writing this review because I genuinely think it could help people looking for a trustworthy source.

I've ordered with PSL and basicstero before but this was the fastest I've ever gotten my gear and it was all high quality stuff.
Yeah I just got my order for 5 days ago I'm very happy with that place and how fast their services and you are right there gear is just as good as the rest of them out there. But they make is so damn easy to order. I've got five orders with them the past three months and I'm extremely happy with them.
cdebba60151ac291516de86b727fa8d1.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Theanabolicstore is good stuff man. Their customer service is the best part. The shipping is within a week from overseas, blazing fast. A+ for sure.

Agree with all you guys, I had a great experience with anabolic store.

Keep training hard bros!

Thanks guys haha, feels good to receive feedback online since its not always easy to see progress. You look good yourself, are you currently cycling, if so what you using?

Thank bro!
And yeah, it can be hard to see your own progress... rest assured you made mad gains. Killer shape/frame too man, good look.

I just started pinning just yesterday, thank you for asking! Starting my 18 week “summer run”

Tbol 40-60 mg Ed for 6 weeks
Proviron 50mg 10 weeks

Sustanon 500 mg ew 18 weeks

Npp 600 mg ew first 10, possibly switched to tren @200mg for 8 weeks

Equipoise 600mg ew first 8 weeks then 900 mg for 8 more. 18w total.

I pin every second day, and don’t require an ai unless test goes over 750. Of course aromasin and nova on hand. Bloodwork every month after week 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank bro!
And yeah, it can be hard to see your own progress... rest assured you made mad gains. Killer shape/frame too man, good look.

I just started pinning just yesterday, thank you for asking! Starting my 18 week “summer run”

Tbol 40-60 mg Ed for 6 weeks
Proviron 50mg 10 weeks

Sustanon 500 mg ew 18 weeks

Npp 600 mg ew first 10, possibly switched to tren @200mg for 8 weeks

Equipoise 600mg ew first 8 weeks then 900 mg for 8 more. 18w total.

I pin every second day, and don’t require an ai unless test goes over 750. Of course aromasin and nova on hand. Bloodwork every month after week 6.

Nice bro!! thats one hell of a beast cycle you got there. Your gonna be looking shredded this summer.
You plan on adding clen or T3 to the stack ?

Nice gains bro I also ordered from them a few months ago everything went smoothly.

Shipping took ten days for me though

My orders take about 10-14 day but always arrive by then...but the USPS tracking. I fucking love... they might not be the cheapest online but are verry fair. And at least u get quality gear I love everything about them...

My orders take about 10-14 day but always arrive by then...but the USPS tracking. I fucking love... they might not be the cheapest online but are verry fair. And at least u get quality gear I love everything about them...

Bro with my 20% discount code it works out the cheapest! Haha

Nice bro!! thats one hell of a beast cycle you got there. Your gonna be looking shredded this summer.
You plan on adding clen or T3 to the stack ?

No, I’d like to add clen or t3.. but I’ve never used any fat burners. I’d honestly just rather up my anabolics, add cardio and go caloric deficit for a bit. Prolly easier on the heart.

But again, I have no experience with fat burners

I had a very bad experience with this store. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, I ordered 5000mg of Test E. They sent me ampules labeled Tren in a Test E box.

I emailed them and they said they would reship me test E, but never did. 10 days later I checked in, and they changed their mind. They never shipped me replacement test E, and instead told me the ampules labeled as Tren were actually Test and that I should just pin it.

I think that's crazy, and I'm out $111 and late on my summer cycle.

IMG_2043.jpg IMG_2046.jpg

bro these guys be hella scamming pplz...they dont give a shit...would NOT recommend...seems selective SCAMMER...WARNING

I had a very bad experience with this store. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, I ordered 5000mg of Test E. They sent me ampules labeled Tren in a Test E box.

I emailed them and they said they would reship me test E, but never did. 10 days later I checked in, and they changed their mind. They never shipped me replacement test E, and instead told me the ampules labeled as Tren were actually Test and that I should just pin it.

I think that's crazy, and I'm out $111 and late on my summer cycle.

View attachment 11726 View attachment 11727

bro typical selective scammers...no surprise...next they'll tell you inject trenbolone instead of anavar ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom