Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
naps shipping sucks period. their gear legit. but their poor shipping times and constant interceptions by customs, has made me look elsewhere

Yeah, I have had a few successful orders with them but my last order got siezed and that was it. Domestic is the way to go, if outside US. If you were to buy overseas or non domestic, make sure they guarantee their order.

Yeah, I have had a few successful orders with them but my last order got siezed and that was it. Domestic is the way to go, if outside US. If you were to buy overseas or non domestic, make sure they guarantee their order.

and if you want Euro gears delivered domestically, PM me for a great (private) source.

I actually use eroids.com just to look up reviews about different sources

They've always come thru for me. Always went with gp. Slow shipping for sure. One order got seized, they reshipped.

Yea shipping is so inconsistent it can be anywhere from a few weeks to a month but gp has been good to me so far haven't really tried any other brands from there though.

Well, I got some different reviews from Accordo...I used their products and got some good gains off the Sust250 but I've heard from a few members and actually a couple had lab work done and it has been underdosed...im still waiting to hear back for the results

I actually use eroids.com just to look up reviews about different sources

eroids is shit. There's nothing unbiased about it, despite their claims. Reviews are bought, mods, admins...all bought. I'd trust thesourcecheck.com over eroids. Or just ask me.

as far as naps...always had great experiences with GP and the HG gear I've gotten from them. All of their shipping issues over the years can be explained due to a competitor causing the issues.

WHat do you reccomend the most reliable site for purchase of AAS?

I ordered some Dostinex on the weekend from Naps. I hope it gets delivered without any problems.

Is there anyway to order from Naps without having to do the wire transfers?

Like use a debit/credit card?

I think it's a bit foolish to use a traceable method like debit/credit card anyway. Back when naps took WU you could have done this through the WU site. But they ran into issues with WU, so they no longer take WU. You might be able to ask them about WU, but I have a feeling they won't do it. They certainly aren't going to start accepting WU for all orders again.

WHat do you reccomend the most reliable site for purchase of AAS?

naps is very reliable. You might have to wait a while sometimes, but you will always get your order.

PSL (puritysourcelabs) is another good one. They take WU and MG, as well as bank wire. I would prefer WU or MG over the bank wire thing or CC.

Last edited:
naps is very reliable. You might have to wait a while sometimes, but you will always get your order.

PSL (puritysourcelabs) is another good one. They take WU and MG, as well as bank wire. I would prefer WU or MG over the bank wire thing or CC.

PSL has alot of out of stock items.

Anything else out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom