Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naps Gear Experience 2017

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Naps Gear Experience 2017

Earlier this year, I used napsgear to place an order that included tren ace, sustanon, caber, arimedex, and nolvadex. THe gear I got was good quality and did not seem to be under dosed, and all of the products came in one package less than two weeks after I placed my order and sent my payment. They also give a 20% discount for using bitcoin when paying. Overall, I would rate naps gear a 10/10 in terms of quality and delivery time.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanwilson4261998 View Post
    Earlier this year, I used napsgear to place an order that included tren ace, sustanon, caber, arimedex, and nolvadex. THe gear I got was good quality and did not seem to be under dosed, and all of the products came in one package less than two weeks after I placed my order and sent my payment. They also give a 20% discount for using bitcoin when paying. Overall, I would rate naps gear a 10/10 in terms of quality and delivery time.
    All of that was sent in a single package? Wow, that's very risky. I deal with their other company, but they always break up my orders into at least two separate shipments.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    naps are selective scammers and have been for years. i know cause they scammed me and many of my friends

this means they will send you decent gear the first time and when you order again send you underdosed shit.

i would stick to approved sources only in the future
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    naps are selective scammers and have been for years. i know cause they scammed me and many of my friends

this means they will send you decent gear the first time and when you order again send you underdosed shit.

i would stick to approved sources only in the future
    I dunno, Steve. Like I said, I've been dealing with their "sibling" company for some eight years now, and never have I been dissatisfied. Respecting AAS, I order GP gear and (only) GP gear, and it is quite authentic. So irrespective of from whom one purchases GP gear, it's still GP gear. Too, their prices, delivery time and customer service are outstanding.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can honestly say Napsgear.org is the #1 source for all your needs.
    I have been using them for now over two years, and have never failed me on quality, delivery, and reaponse time.
    I will continue to use them and be a lifetime customer. Napsgear rules!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also have used naps for a few years, using only GP gear as well. I haven't been disappointed yet. Sometimes it takes a while receiving it in the States. Not sure of any sources in States or if it's riskier using them?

- - - Updated - - -

I also have used naps for a few years, using only GP gear as well. I haven't been disappointed yet. Sometimes it takes a while receiving it in the States. Not sure of any sources in States or if it's riskier using them?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great posts boys!!! 1 post - seems credible.

These types of posts do more damage than good. From an outsider looking in - I wouldn't touch it now after reading this.. smells of desperation!

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had to Chime in hear.

I'm LMFAO ~ along with AddarInc.

I see so many Guys come on this Forum, just to say Naps is the absolute best, Never Better.
    And so on Bullshit, put their Measly ~ 1 Post in ~ and then they are Never Heard from again.

When in Reality, I know so many Member's that have been Selectively Scammed by Naps.
    So while some Guys will get their stuff, sometimes months late.
    The rest will either get No Order, Half an Order, or they get sent a Replacement for what they Ordered.

Which in my Book, if I order a Product from 1 Particular Company.
    But you send me the same Product, but it's made by another Company.
    You just Beat me out of my Hard Earned Money, cause I want what I ordered................................. JP

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Napsgear is awesome and I got my gear fast. Their customer service is top notch also!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have used napsgear three times and have received good quality products each time. I have recommend them to friends, and I will continue to use them. They're legit!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast