Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps Gear Experience 2017

ethanwilson4261998

Registered
Earlier this year, I used napsgear to place an order that included tren ace, sustanon, caber, arimedex, and nolvadex. THe gear I got was good quality and did not seem to be under dosed, and all of the products came in one package less than two weeks after I placed my order and sent my payment. They also give a 20% discount for using bitcoin when paying. Overall, I would rate naps gear a 10/10 in terms of quality and delivery time.

Earlier this year, I used napsgear to place an order that included tren ace, sustanon, caber, arimedex, and nolvadex. THe gear I got was good quality and did not seem to be under dosed, and all of the products came in one package less than two weeks after I placed my order and sent my payment. They also give a 20% discount for using bitcoin when paying. Overall, I would rate naps gear a 10/10 in terms of quality and delivery time.

All of that was sent in a single package? Wow, that's very risky. I deal with their other company, but they always break up my orders into at least two separate shipments.

I can honestly say Napsgear.org is the #1 source for all your needs.
I have been using them for now over two years, and have never failed me on quality, delivery, and reaponse time.
I will continue to use them and be a lifetime customer. Napsgear rules!!

I also have used naps for a few years, using only GP gear as well. I haven't been disappointed yet. Sometimes it takes a while receiving it in the States. Not sure of any sources in States or if it's riskier using them?

- - - Updated - - -

I also have used naps for a few years, using only GP gear as well. I haven't been disappointed yet. Sometimes it takes a while receiving it in the States. Not sure of any sources in States or if it's riskier using them?

Great posts boys!!! 1 post - seems credible.

These types of posts do more damage than good. From an outsider looking in - I wouldn't touch it now after reading this.. smells of desperation!

I had to Chime in hear.

I'm LMFAO ~ along with AddarInc.

I see so many Guys come on this Forum, just to say Naps is the absolute best, Never Better.
And so on Bullshit, put their Measly ~ 1 Post in ~ and then they are Never Heard from again.

When in Reality, I know so many Member's that have been Selectively Scammed by Naps.
So while some Guys will get their stuff, sometimes months late.
The rest will either get No Order, Half an Order, or they get sent a Replacement for what they Ordered.

Which in my Book, if I order a Product from 1 Particular Company.
But you send me the same Product, but it's made by another Company.
You just Beat me out of my Hard Earned Money, cause I want what I ordered................................. JP

I have used napsgear three times and have received good quality products each time. I have recommend them to friends, and I will continue to use them. They're legit!!

they don't have a good rep on here. if you're a newbish guy to this stuff like me and aren't getting bloodwork done to back your claims you have nothing objective to stand on. i have used naps for a year too and while i certainly feel good on, it doesn't mean i'm getting what i paid for. so i think my next cycle will be from one of the sources here, but man are they more expensive than naps (i stock up on deal of the weeks and wait until i have enough of what i want).

sidebar: the presdesigned stacks they sell, company aside, are they good stacks? like if i bought them from a someone on here would they be good choices?

I had to Chime in hear.

I'm LMFAO ~ along with AddarInc.

I see so many Guys come on this Forum, just to say Naps is the absolute best, Never Better.
And so on Bullshit, put their Measly ~ 1 Post in ~ and then they are Never Heard from again.

When in Reality, I know so many Member's that have been Selectively Scammed by Naps.
So while some Guys will get their stuff, sometimes months late.
The rest will either get No Order, Half an Order, or they get sent a Replacement for what they Ordered.

Which in my Book, if I order a Product from 1 Particular Company.
But you send me the same Product, but it's made by another Company.
You just Beat me out of my Hard Earned Money, cause I want what I ordered................................. JP

PM Me with a site that isnt bullshit? I keep coming across sites that are known for scam... so far Napsgear and Roidmass i heard are stupid crazy scams.. Please help!

PM Me with a site that isnt bullshit? I keep coming across sites that are known for scam... so far Napsgear and Roidmass i heard are stupid crazy scams.. Please help!

I'm Not a Sales Rep for anyone.

Do your Research, and when you think you've come across a Good Spot.
Post it up for some Opinions.................................... JP
P.S.
Here's why Napsgear is always Bashed by me.
I've been seeing Guys Bitching on Multiple Forums about them.
They either Don't get what they Ordered, they get some other Brand.
Or they don't get Anything.
Or they do get their order the 1st Couple times, then the Following Order Never Arrives.

Yes these types of threads are frustrating for folks trying to identify a good first source. I know roidmass is legit however it is overpriced by double. I get it though. You get what you pay for. However i would like to hear of other good trusted sources. These napsgear 1 hit wonders dont sound very good to me. I dont trust them.

So far for the past 3 years Naps gear has consistently delivered on time and never have any of my orders been half completed or never filled.
Each order, usually about one every 4 months, has always been delivered within the allotted time period that they send along with the order information on their website.
Once, i had to change my address due to an unexpected mood and before my order was shipped the customer service quickly changed my address for me.
So far they have been the most legitimate online store that I have ordered from. the prices are good and so far all of my products have worked as desired. My bloodwork came back citing significant changes in my testosterone as well as when i was coming off the PCT worked flawlessly. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them for their better prices and awesome customer service.

The one post wonders worry me but I placed an order with naps as rm is taking forever for approval. Well see how it goes. From everything I've read rm sounds like a sure thing just expensive

I ordered again with naps gear and once again everything was legit and customer service was great. I will continue to do business with them.

I ordered again with naps gear and once again everything was legit and customer service was great. I will continue to do business with them.
Of course a naps shill will bump an old ass thread that was started by a shill..

Back
Top Bottom