Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naps, PSL, PPL

uSeRnAmEiStAkEn

This will be an unbiased review based on my experience so far. I am not shilling for any company nor am I using these reviews for any purpose other than leaving my experience.

First cycle: I ran test only and used Naps for it. This was before my membership on evo, it was recommended to me by a friend who is a bodybuilder. I got the test for myself and test and tren for a friend. (One order to save on shipping) We both had excellent experiences with it and saw good gains from it.

I joined Evo and read reviews about naps that the first few orders are good then they drop you, so I stopped using them and ordered next from PSL.

I ordered test and EQ my friend ordered test and tren again. We both felt the product was seriously underdosed if it was dosed at all. This was right before PSL was dropped as a sponsor here. I know many have had good experiences with PSL, but they failed me.

I spent a lot of time on the homebrew thread and decided to give it a go since it is far cheaper. I ordered my current cycle of test and tren for me and test and tren for my friend on PPL. The powders came in a very short time which surprised me. I am on week one and waiting to see how this cycle goes. But so far my experience with PPL has been a good one.

Over all:
Naps did not do me wrong, but I wasn't with them long enough for them to.

PSL did not meet my expectations

PPL powders tested accurate and I am hoping for good results. Will get bloods tested in a few weeks.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

This will be an unbiased review based on my experience so far. I am not shilling for any company nor am I using these reviews for any purpose other than leaving my experience.

First cycle: I ran test only and used Naps for it. This was before my membership on evo, it was recommended to me by a friend who is a bodybuilder. I got the test for myself and test and tren for a friend. (One order to save on shipping) We both had excellent experiences with it and saw good gains from it.

I joined Evo and read reviews about naps that the first few orders are good then they drop you, so I stopped using them and ordered next from PSL.

I ordered test and EQ my friend ordered test and tren again. We both felt the product was seriously underdosed if it was dosed at all. This was right before PSL was dropped as a sponsor here. I know many have had good experiences with PSL, but they failed me.

I spent a lot of time on the homebrew thread and decided to give it a go since it is far cheaper. I ordered my current cycle of test and tren for me and test and tren for my friend on PPL. The powders came in a very short time which surprised me. I am on week one and waiting to see how this cycle goes. But so far my experience with PPL has been a good one.

Over all:

PPL powders tested accurate and I am hoping for good results. Will get bloods tested in a few weeks.

So you are going by feel huh? No actual proof to back up anything here at all? Great review

Post up your bloodwork and the samples you had sent out to show the PSL gear was “under dosed” we would all love to see it. Cause going by feel isn’t a real test of quality bro sorry. But I’ll be waiting for your proof.

I would think going by feel and results would give me a good grasp of the quality I received. I know some people here really like PSL and I am not trying to bash them at all, merely stating my own personal results and maybe I got an unlucky batch from them. If going by feel and results isn't real, no one would ever take gear. It's the feel and the results we are all after isn't it?

Over all:

Im not usually so blunt but this must be bullshit.
You said you only ran 3 cycles. None included Tren.
You also posted a thread called blast and cruise.
You laid out your 3cycles. And it says just test . That your just starting.
So when have you ran PSL Tren???
aad0ea4a971fa5c19997b1ecbe0579f2.jpg

Last edited:

I did not run tren. Not ready for that hard of a steroid. My friend that I ordered gear together with however did run tren.

The cycles I have ran are as follows:

1st from Naps: 300mg test for 10 weeks
2nd from PSL: 300mg test 600mg EQ for 16 weeks
Current cycle from PPL: 600mg test.

I am not sure what part of my experience is bullshit to you, but if you can point it out I am happy to clarify.

I am sorry I did not have a good experience with PSL, but not everyone will have a good experience every time will they?

- - - Updated - - -

I did not run tren. Not ready for that hard of a steroid. My friend that I ordered gear together with however did run tren.

I am not sure what part of my experience is bullshit to you, but if you can point it out I am happy to clarify.

I am sorry I did not have a good experience with PSL, but not everyone will have a good experience every time will they?

My mistake, my current cycle is 600mg test 200mg tren e.

- - - Updated - - -

You also posted a thread called blast and cruise.
You laid out your 3cycles. And it says just test . That your just starting.
So when have you ran PSL Tren???
aad0ea4a971fa5c19997b1ecbe0579f2.jpg

To answer your update, I personally have not run tren from PSL. My experience as I stated from PSL is test and eq. My friend that I order together with ran test and tren from PSL.

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake, my current cycle is 600mg test 200mg tren e.

- - - Updated - - -

To answer your update, I personally have not run tren from PSL. My experience as I stated from PSL is test and eq. My friend that I order together with ran test and tren from PSL.
I know your learning. Which is good. But if you ever have any concerns reach out to a rep to talk to or email psl . We would have been glad to talk to you and see what's happening what your using . How often your pinning. How your eating. Checking and going over everything to try and figure out what could be going on.etc.. That's why we are hear. you should have contacted us if you were having problems....

I would think going by feel and results would give me a good grasp of the quality I received. I know some people here really like PSL and I am not trying to bash them at all, merely stating my own personal results and maybe I got an unlucky batch from them. If going by feel and results isn't real, no one would ever take gear. It's the feel and the results we are all after isn't it?

My man....”feels” In your first few cycles is how you are judging things????!? You have a lot to learn. I just pulled bloods on PSL and posted on multiple forums. Golden. As they have been for years. You don’t even begin to operate on feels until you learn this game. Even then, not smart to do all the time. Ease in my my dude before you start throwing shit like that around off of “feelzzzzz bruh”. Just my 2 cents

Can I ask you an honest question here. So you’ve ran 3 cycles which is nothing at all and you probably don’t even have a grasp on how your body properly reacts to test alone never mind other compounds, however in your experienced opinion what should your test/ tren or test/ eq cycle (cause you can’t seem to figure out what you ran or are running it seems) have “felt” like?

I think it’s a little sus when people post good experiences with naps they are insulted/attacked and any negative opinions about the sources promoted here are completely offensive and require official evidence and documents to justify their options. It gets hella more sus when people dig through OP history and investigate their account like CSI to find any inconsistencies to defend their “favorite” source.

Maybe just maybe there is a possibility that PSL is a great source and had one minor hiccup with consistency? Or does that possibility only apply to all other UGL and sources except the ones promoted here?

Three things:

1) Do not rely on feel. How many times do we mention blood tests?
2) PSL wasn't dropped. They're here now.
3) Your first cycle will ALWAYS be the best. ALWAYS

He could be a non responder to eq as well or didn’t run it high or long enough. EQ is weird.

I think it’s a little sus when people post good experiences with naps they are insulted/attacked and any negative opinions about the sources promoted here are completely offensive and require official evidence and documents to justify their options. It gets hella more sus when people dig through OP history and investigate their account like CSI to find any inconsistencies to defend their “favorite” source.

Maybe just maybe there is a possibility that PSL is a great source and had one minor hiccup with consistency? Or does that possibility only apply to all other UGL and sources except the ones promoted here?

Naps blows and I’ll never take anyone serious that goes by “feel”. Especially not when PSL just posted a ton of euro pharm gear tests that all came out great. That’s just like guys that say oh this test is fake I didn’t wake up with a boner today. Not to mention he’s done 3 cycles, what kind of experience with aas is that to go by his “feeling”. If it was dbol he said he took an hour before his workout and didn’t “feel” anything well now I can relate to that and would go about this different.

PSL was never dropped so that shows right there the lies that are being spun, there was a short window where PSL stepped away and that had nothing to do with quality control LOL, it was actually seasonal. PSL closes most of its services during December and at times partially rolling into January, don't believe me, Look at threads posted in the history logs each year rolling into Dec and some of Jan, you'll see consistent and consecutive year after year with announcements regarding temporary service suspension.

The only thing about "feels" here is, I "feels" you are promoting a shop Naps that historically has had some of the worst reports of bad products, piss poor service and at times no service with people waiting months and months up-to 6-8 months, the list goes on, the worst ever in the AAS market.

Back
Top Bottom