Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

napsgear

prodigymgmt

Registered
Ive been using napsgear for over ten years and love it. Ive never had an order issue, or any customer service problems. Best part about it is the weekly deals.

Lol. This is coincidentally my first post and I've had good luck with naps. But the last time I ordered was in 2016. I then used freedom and of course they got shut down. Now I don't know where to go. Kind of pisses me off how fucking difficult it is to buy shit like this yet it's perfectly fine to go buy booze and drive drunk all day.

Lol. This is coincidentally my first post and I've had good luck with naps. But the last time I ordered was in 2016. I then used freedom and of course they got shut down. Now I don't know where to go. Kind of pisses me off how fucking difficult it is to buy shit like this yet it's perfectly fine to go buy booze and drive drunk all day.

I've been dealing nearly exclusively with Napsgear's sibling company Promedications.cc for nearly ten years, and I absolutely love those guys. Are you familiar with Promedication.cc, Xeratul?

(Note: I'm not completely sure that they are sibling companies. But I'm nearly sure of it.)

I've been dealing nearly exclusively with Napsgear's sibling company Promedications.cc for nearly ten years, and I absolutely love those guys. Are you familiar with Promedication.cc, Xeratul?

(Note: I'm not completely sure that they are sibling companies. But I'm nearly sure of it.)

No I've never heard of them. I assume they're not US based either?

Lots of that about some of the sketchy sources!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't anything sketchy about Napsgear.org/Promedications.cc. Throughout the past ten years, I have ordered from Promedications.cc approximately twenty-five times (roughly forty packages in all), and never but never have I been disappointed; neither with the quality of their products, their prices, their packaging, their "ship times" nor their customer service.
Were Napsgear.org/Promedications.cc "selective scammers" then it would stand to reason that they would have fucked me at least once over these past ten (10) years. But never have they fucked me. Not once. Not with respect to anything. Nor have they ever fucked any of the many guys I know who also order from them.

"Selective scammers" my happy ass!

Nah I've never heard of that promed place but yeah it looks like and is priced exactly like naps. What's the point of having two? In case one gets a bad rep or?

I have good luck with Naps for years until the last 3 months. Had a pack stuck in customs. They did a reship but the tracking number never went beyond being "created" In the interim I placed another order for a decent amount of yellow tops. This time the tracking number is no good and I'm over 30 days. Chatted with live support and they said it was shipped and gave me a link to DHL. This is what I get

"No Results
We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause"

This is the first time I feel I'm being selectively scammed. I'll keep updating my progress in getting my gear

I have good luck with Naps for years until the last 3 months. Had a pack stuck in customs. They did a reship but the tracking number never went beyond being "created" In the interim I placed another order for a decent amount of yellow tops. This time the tracking number is no good and I'm over 30 days. Chatted with live support and they said it was shipped and gave me a link to DHL. This is what I get

"No Results
We wish to inform you that a number of packages may experience delayed or missing tracking information. Continue to check this tracking page for the latest update. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this may cause"

This is the first time I feel I'm being selectively scammed. I'll keep updating my progress in getting my gear

Oh, okay. Yet, Two Post Gibbler's other post - a parent post - reads as follows:

"06-21-2018, 12:36 PM
Thread: NapsGear Review
by Gibbler Replies
Views
I've been with Naps for 6 plus years and haven't...
I've been with Naps for 6 plus years and haven't had many problems. 3 seizures that were resolved but an inconvenience nonetheless. I've stuck with Geneza products almost exclusively dialing it in..."

So which is it, Two Post, three months ago or seven weeks ago?

Too funny!

It's both. The first order I'm having problems with placed June 22nd which is still MIA. So close to 3 months. 7 weeks ago I sure as hell wasn't expecting for my orders to play out this way thus the context reflecting as such. And the other is a 31 day old yellow top order. Wasn't meant to be funny, but glad you were entertained. I'm legit and so is whats happened over the last 3 months. I hope to find resolve. So far it's been a great experience. I'm not a frequent flyer here obviously. are you always like this?

It's both. The first order I'm having problems with placed June 22nd which is still MIA. So close to 3 months. 7 weeks ago I sure as hell wasn't expecting for my orders to play out this way thus the context reflecting as such. And the other is a 31 day old yellow top order. Wasn't meant to be funny, but glad you were entertained. I'm legit and so is whats happened over the last 3 months. I hope to find resolve. So far it's been a great experience. I'm not a frequent flyer here obviously. are you always like this?

My bad Eddie...I had some really good gummy bear medibles today...3 months, 2 months, lil blurry and impatient. Nonetheless. I'll hopeful I get this straightened out. I really haven't had issues at all with Napster before. It's like I cursed my damn self coming here looking for info on their HGH. Say Hi to Wally and the Beav for me man. Thx for the fact checks :~)

My bad Eddie...I had some really good gummy bear medibles today...3 months, 2 months, lil blurry and impatient. Nonetheless. I'll hopeful I get this straightened out. I really haven't had issues at all with Napster before. It's like I cursed my damn self coming here looking for info on their HGH. Say Hi to Wally and the Beav for me man. Thx for the fact checks :~)

Update on Both packs. The reship and the yellow tops are both now tracking. (Expected Delivery on WEDNESDAY 22 AUGUST 2018 by 8:00pm)(En Route
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Tue, August 21, 2018 at 4:06 AM
UNITED STATES Estimated Delivery
Aug 28, 2018)
In all the years I've used NAPS I've never had a DHL shipment. This is the first. I'm still looking for feedback on their HGH. I've tried the Black, Gray and I am on the Blue Tops now. Been low dosing @ 2iu daily with no other gear. So it's more for anti-aging trial. Haven't seen or felt any changes yet. I may increase with the yellows to 3iu a/day and look for effects/sides. I would love to hear from anyone who has used their HGH and your experiences. ~ Peace

Yellow tops arrived! Still waiting on the re-ship. I tracked that with the DHL number yesterday and it said "to be delivered by USPS" now the tracking number just gives an error. So 1 for 2 so far but it seems were moving and on track.

Keep us posted on how the gear is. Hope it is good and you receive all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom