Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org

I've had an okay experience with them, sometimes you will get a package and sometimes you won't. They have really slow t/a times usually around 3-4 weeks. Their gear isn't great either.

Honestly you would have a better time dealing with some of the other sources on here.

Thanks I really appreciate that, being there is so dam many I don't know which one to use. How can I get a source that I can atleast trust

I want test, dbol, all the normal muscle building goods and I want quality, that's all I'm after

Okay, but do you want international or domestic? As in do you love in the USA or need the gear right now because domestic is faster, but a bit more expensive at times. International is cheaper but can take 2 weeks to get there sometimes.

I live in Florida and I'm I interested in not being scammed and don't want to wait 2 weeks, I didn't know I could order online and get stuff from a domestic source per say

I'm currently waiting for an order arrive, we'll they split it up, the first one has been shipped & it's currently on its way, the other says it's not shipped yet. I know one thing you will wait & wait for it. Haven't actually experienced the gear yet.

Back
Top Bottom