Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzainaldeen1

this is the second time ii have ordered from napsgear.org and it shipped very quick, i'm also happy with the price. this website is the best for steroids. this web makes our life easier, and very happy. AND will NEVER order from any other website beside napsgear.org. I will never stop ordering from this web.

Great review as a first post. Trust and reliability right there.. Credibility on point.

Thanks, back to wherever ya came from. The smell of desperation lingers.

Www.sellingmybodyforgear.net is legit as fuck too bro. I'll never stop putting up selfies for dem liquid feels.

Lmfao.. Posts like this actually take credibility away.. I look at it, not even knowing it and think... No way would I even look at it because of the way it needs to be advertised.. Wow weeeee

Napsgear...... Sounds like some one is trying to ride the old "naps" name

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Naps was pure shit for me in the past!!! It made me sick!!!! It's pure Bullshit NOW! And it will be pure & complete SHIT in the future!!!

The issue with napsgear is getting the gear through customs, they only have generic HGH-191 that is unlabelled and gets through, the other gear gets seized 2 times out of 3 and you receive a lovely letter from customs. Works out expensive and no re sends for Australia. Best bet is to go local in Oz

Naps are gtg, have been with them for a long time, last time I ordered some trenover, test, pct stuff, clomiver.
I've heard there are a few fraud websites that rip off people using the name of naps.

Well what real source you have in mind.....

- - - Updated - - -

Well what you have in mind for a real source??
Both mission and roidmass are legit. I use mission as I'm in Canada. If you can get a legit source for Newport teragon or innovagen those are good too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Both mission and roidmass are legit. I use mission as I'm in Canada. If you can get a legit source for Newport teragon or innovagen those are good too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nordic Fusion is great for us here in Canada as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom