Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org Fall 2017 review

I'm saying are these people just hating on naps cus people keep saying it's the tits lol and others say its bs

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In my opinion, and as it has to do with Evo', there are three (3) types of individuals who post comments concerning Naps-Promeds: 1) those who have actually dealt with Naps-Promeds and whom are, understandably, quite happy with Naps-Promeds; 2) those who hold a monetary interest with respect to other sources and, concomitantly, are compelled to post lies about Naps-Promeds; and 3) sycophants who will say and do anything in order to eventually be bestowed with the utterly meninginless title "Evo VIP."

In my opinion, and as it has to do with Evo', there are three (3) types of individuals who post comments concerning Naps-Promeds: 1) those who have actually dealt with Naps-Promeds and whom are, understandably, quite happy with Naps-Promeds; 2) those who hold a monetary interest with respect to other sources and, concomitantly, are compelled to post lies about Naps-Promeds; and 3) sycophants who will say and do anything in order to eventually be bestowed with the utterly meninginless title "Evo VIP."
Agreed. I placed a order 2 days ago and I'm going to keep it real no bias because this is bullshit that people can't just be real and actually help people out with real reviews and yes you can get certain rewards but regardless if you are you should say so ...which I am not at this moment.... but like I said I'll keep anyone posted and if you guys d.m. me I'll answer all questions happy to help. If I help one guy by doing this I'm happy.

Agreed. I placed a order 2 days ago and I'm going to keep it real no bias because this is bullshit that people can't just be real and actually help people out with real reviews and yes you can get certain rewards but regardless if you are you should say so ...which I am not at this moment.... but like I said I'll keep anyone posted and if you guys d.m. me I'll answer all questions happy to help. If I help one guy by doing this I'm happy.

Well said, Chubs.

Still pinning my geneza test E 250 and going into my 4th week. I should know if its legit or not here real soon. no bs reviews just can't tell anything yet so hold your horses people

Still pinning my geneza test E 250 and going into my 4th week. I should know if its legit or not here real soon. no bs reviews just can't tell anything yet so hold your horses people

I’m TRT doses for hypogonadal men you aren’t going to notice a huge difference in the 4th week like you would from running a cycle dose just remember that. The way you feel from TRT is gradual, after 5-6 weeks you’ll start to notice more energy, bigger appetite, libido increase, better erections, etc.

So just keep that in mind, there won’t be some huge difference in a short time for you as it’s TRT, so be patient because it does get better week by week and after 3-4 months on TRT you’ll be pleased.

I’m TRT doses for hypogonadal men you aren’t going to notice a huge difference in the 4th week like you would from running a cycle dose just remember that. The way you feel from TRT is gradual, after 5-6 weeks you’ll start to notice more energy, bigger appetite, libido increase, better erections, etc.

So just keep that in mind, there won’t be some huge difference in a short time for you as it’s TRT, so be patient because it does get better week by week and after 3-4 months on TRT you’ll be pleased.

yep i know. I just know what signs to look for because I have done a high test cycle only once before and it was also from naps geneza which is why I just ordered it this time without any care. I know this will take much longer but im at 3 and a half weeks and honestly mood wise im already feeling more motivation and less depression. anxiety is still brutal but thats probably because of all the hoops I have to jump through here in NY haha. Everything else will come later im sure and I can't wait.

yep i know. I just know what signs to look for because I have done a high test cycle only once before and it was also from naps geneza which is why I just ordered it this time without any care. I know this will take much longer but im at 3 and a half weeks and honestly mood wise im already feeling more motivation and less depression. anxiety is still brutal but thats probably because of all the hoops I have to jump through here in NY haha. Everything else will come later im sure and I can't wait.

Can you please follow up with that?

It actually is super weak people can't be straight about their sources on here and especially naps cause for young guys like me (24) who are spending a lot of money on this shit and going through their first cycle(s) they should be lead in the right direction by the guys who have been doing this for years. I can completely see both sides. On the one hand it seems too easy and too good to be true with only 5 star reviews and all this extra shit going on on their site. Other than that and aside from the occasional issue with customs they seem legit. They do use multiple pharms instead of one source. Could those lab tests they print and take picture of be fake? doubt it.

I started the orals two weeks ago and I believe my gains and recovery have significantly improved even in just that time...but I forgot to order syringes with the rest of the stack so I have three bottles both of Geneza test e and deca in the room next to me and I'd like to know if it's legit cat piss before I inject that shit in the next week or so here.

Thanks for being the only real person about this on here about this^ It would be a shame to spend monthssssss learning about all this shit and thinking you finally got the right source and it turns out bunk.

-new to this

Can you please follow up with that?

It actually is super weak people can't be straight about their sources on here and especially naps cause for young guys like me (24) who are spending a lot of money on this shit and going through their first cycle(s) they should be lead in the right direction by the guys who have been doing this for years. I can completely see both sides. On the one hand it seems too easy and too good to be true with only 5 star reviews and all this extra shit going on on their site. Other than that and aside from the occasional issue with customs they seem legit. They do use multiple pharms instead of one source. Could those lab tests they print and take picture of be fake? doubt it.

I started the orals two weeks ago and I believe my gains and recovery have significantly improved even in just that time...but I forgot to order syringes with the rest of the stack so I have three bottles both of Geneza test e and deca in the room next to me and I'd like to know if it's legit cat piss before I inject that shit in the next week or so here.

Thanks for being the only real person about this on here about this^ It would be a shame to spend monthssssss learning about all this shit and thinking you finally got the right source and it turns out bunk.

-new to this

Yeah man I for sure will. I'm pretty much in the dark as much as you. I just went for it and was ready for the risks. I'll be pinning my 7th shot tonight and should at least know if its legit or not in a few weeks. At least we know its clean and not full of garbage or else id be more than sick already and have infections

I’m telling both of you fellas Geneza makes great products, they have been around for ages.

I believe you man, youve been nothing but help in my journey. Havent seen any recent reviews is all and I'm currently pinning the test e 250. Figured I could help maybe a few people along the way.

I believe you man, youve been nothing but help in my journey. Havent seen any recent reviews is all and I'm currently pinning the test e 250. Figured I could help maybe a few people along the way.

Absolutely, it’s always nice to see current stuff. I don’t believe you find much on their stuff because naps built their name a long time ago selling them and British dragon. If you check the Geneza sure you’ll see naps is a approved vendor.

So considering they are one of the top UGLs out there they don’t need much reviewing, so many people use their products and don’t post about it because no one thinks too, it’s just their go too. Smaller UGLs you see more reviews, because they’re more community based and smaller, where naps is the largest AAS vendor you’ll find and Geneza is the closest UGL you’ll find too an actual pharmaceutical company. Just look at the quality of their labels, vials, tops and crimping job. If they sold bunk products they would never get the return to be producing stuff like that.

Absolutely, it’s always nice to see current stuff. I don’t believe you find much on their stuff because naps built their name a long time ago selling them and British dragon. If you check the Geneza sure you’ll see naps is a approved vendor.

So considering they are one of the top UGLs out there they don’t need much reviewing, so many people use their products and don’t post about it because no one thinks too, it’s just their go too. Smaller UGLs you see more reviews, because they’re more community based and smaller, where naps is the largest AAS vendor you’ll find and Geneza is the closest UGL you’ll find too an actual pharmaceutical company. Just look at the quality of their labels, vials, tops and crimping job. If they sold bunk products they would never get the return to be producing stuff like that.

You are correct. All my vials checked out and for them to be around this long they have to be doing something right. I'm surr like anyone their labs produce undersized gear in batches from timr to time and that's why you only see bad reviews as of late... Like you said no one that has used them forever reviews anymore..only the few people who either want to hatw or got unlucky and got underdosed gear

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny too because they already built their base so much that they pulled out of eroids a while ago and they still have a pretty decent score haha

I’m telling both of you fellas Geneza makes great products, they have been around for ages.

Geneza and Dragon Pharma are the only brands of AAS that I have used for the past ten years. And Napsgear.org and its sibling "company" Promedications.cc are from where I purchase said products.

Update: TRT with Geneza Test E 250 125mgs a week split between 2 pins

Not even finished with week 4 (Pin end of week 4 on Monday morning)

Depression has faded big time and continues to fade.
General overall mood is better than it has been in a long time.
Sex drive still low but I feel like its slowly getting better.
anxiety still brutal
Weight gain and fat loss are still not going up but i'm only on week 4 so will update later.
I haven't had a pump since NAM because of my consistent low T but today all I was doing was a full body so an exercise or two of each body part only a few sets each and my pump all over was unreal. Havent felt that good in the gym in a very long time.

Listen I know its early and I have just touched the surface of whats supposed to happen on TRT also I have yet to get a blood test to show where im at with everything. I should be getting one here in the next week or two weather its through the doc (Probably not because NY is stupid and im doing TRT on my own). Or through labcorp (requires a bunch of bullshit hoops for me to jump through but ill get it done). This will tell if the Geneza test is legit or not and ill dial my dose in from there. All signs point in the right direction for me though as far as what im supposed to be feeling.

Figured Id keep you guys updated.

Geneza is a total scam. Ordered products. They stole my money and never sent me any products. Stay away!! Total scam!

No pct with premade stacks. The pct stack is $200 (was **airquotes** $284)and the basic pct stack is clomid/nolva/Ana/hcg. the other stacks are priced at “are you out of your fucking mind”(unless a competitor). I’ll stick with PSL who pairs labs and includes PCT in stacks.

Back
Top Bottom