Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Napsgear.org Fall 2017 review

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tgensin View Post
    I believe you man, youve been nothing but help in my journey. Havent seen any recent reviews is all and I'm currently pinning the test e 250. Figured I could help maybe a few people along the way.
    Absolutely, itís always nice to see current stuff. I donít believe you find much on their stuff because naps built their name a long time ago selling them and British dragon. If you check the Geneza sure youíll see naps is a approved vendor.

So considering they are one of the top UGLs out there they donít need much reviewing, so many people use their products and donít post about it because no one thinks too, itís just their go too. Smaller UGLs you see more reviews, because theyíre more community based and smaller, where naps is the largest AAS vendor youíll find and Geneza is the closest UGL youíll find too an actual pharmaceutical company. Just look at the quality of their labels, vials, tops and crimping job. If they sold bunk products they would never get the return to be producing stuff like that.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    Absolutely, itís always nice to see current stuff. I donít believe you find much on their stuff because naps built their name a long time ago selling them and British dragon. If you check the Geneza sure youíll see naps is a approved vendor.

So considering they are one of the top UGLs out there they donít need much reviewing, so many people use their products and donít post about it because no one thinks too, itís just their go too. Smaller UGLs you see more reviews, because theyíre more community based and smaller, where naps is the largest AAS vendor youíll find and Geneza is the closest UGL youíll find too an actual pharmaceutical company. Just look at the quality of their labels, vials, tops and crimping job. If they sold bunk products they would never get the return to be producing stuff like that.
    You are correct. All my vials checked out and for them to be around this long they have to be doing something right. I'm surr like anyone their labs produce undersized gear in batches from timr to time and that's why you only see bad reviews as of late... Like you said no one that has used them forever reviews anymore..only the few people who either want to hatw or got unlucky and got underdosed gear

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny too because they already built their base so much that they pulled out of eroids a while ago and they still have a pretty decent score haha

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    Iím telling both of you fellas Geneza makes great products, they have been around for ages.
    Geneza and Dragon Pharma are the only brands of AAS that I have used for the past ten years. And Napsgear.org and its sibling "company" Promedications.cc are from where I purchase said products.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Update: TRT with Geneza Test E 250 125mgs a week split between 2 pins

Not even finished with week 4 (Pin end of week 4 on Monday morning)

Depression has faded big time and continues to fade.
    General overall mood is better than it has been in a long time.
    Sex drive still low but I feel like its slowly getting better.
    anxiety still brutal
    Weight gain and fat loss are still not going up but i'm only on week 4 so will update later.
    I haven't had a pump since NAM because of my consistent low T but today all I was doing was a full body so an exercise or two of each body part only a few sets each and my pump all over was unreal. Havent felt that good in the gym in a very long time.

Listen I know its early and I have just touched the surface of whats supposed to happen on TRT also I have yet to get a blood test to show where im at with everything. I should be getting one here in the next week or two weather its through the doc (Probably not because NY is stupid and im doing TRT on my own). Or through labcorp (requires a bunch of bullshit hoops for me to jump through but ill get it done). This will tell if the Geneza test is legit or not and ill dial my dose in from there. All signs point in the right direction for me though as far as what im supposed to be feeling.

Figured Id keep you guys updated.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Geneza is a total scam. Ordered products. They stole my money and never sent me any products. Stay away!! Total scam!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No pct with premade stacks. The pct stack is $200 (was **airquotes** $284)and the basic pct stack is clomid/nolva/Ana/hcg. the other stacks are priced at ďare you out of your fucking mindĒ(unless a competitor). Iíll stick with PSL who pairs labs and includes PCT in stacks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456