Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org Fall 2017 review

steel

Registered
Okay so first off I am doing this review because napsgear offers a 20-30% one time order discount for posting a review of your experience for customers who have made orders with them previously. I would not be leaving this review if I did not plan on buying from them again, but I will be purchasing from them again so I want the discount on my next order. Just trying to be up front and honest here.

I only purchased gear that had been lab tested because I was skeptical and wanted quality. I bought Tren E 250, Deca 300, dbol 20, letrozole, aromasin, and cabaser (cabergoline) all from Dragon pharma, with the exception of the letrozole and cabaser from Geneza and off-brand from India respectively.

I placed my order with bitcoin which gave me a 20% discount which was nice. The packages arrived a couple days apart about 2 weeks after I placed my order. I have been running the test, deca, and dbol for 1 month and I can say this gear is definitely legit. I'm running a simple cycle of test at 250/week, deca at 600/week, and dbol at 20-30mg/day preworkout, I take aromasin on a 1:1mg basis with the dbol and also take the letrozole when needed if I feel my nipples becoming sensitive at all and it works very well. The deca took a couple weeks to kick in but my joints feel great and my strength is through the roof. I'm 5'9" 10% body fat, started at 200 lbs and I've gained a very solid 12 pounds in the first 4 weeks and I'm very happy with the results so far. Pumps in the gym are skin tearing and amazing.

This is just my experience with naps and I will be buying from them again. I suggest that if you do choose to buy from naps don't just pick the cheapest shit you find. You'll get what you pay for and naps is just a middle man, go with a solid ugl like geneza, can't go wrong.

Another Naps Troll.

How do you know the Gear is Legit.

Did you do a LC/MS-MS Total Test Bloodwork, if not, you're Guessing............................ JP

Another Naps Troll.

Did you do a LC/MS-MS Total Test Bloodwork, if not, you're Guessing............................ JP
I wouldn't call him a troll. He was pretty upfront about his bias and he was getting a monetary advantage from his post. Seemed honest, but I agree there is no proof to the quality of the gear other than his feelings. Seen much worst 1 post reviews......

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I called him a Troll.

Because there's a Section for Source Reviews, No Need to make a Separate Thread............................. JP

Okay so first off I am doing this review because napsgear offers a 20-30% one time order discount for posting a review of your experience for customers who have made orders with them previously. I would not be leaving this review if I did not plan on buying from them again, but I will be purchasing from them again so I want the discount on my next order. Just trying to be up front and honest here.

I only purchased gear that had been lab tested because I was skeptical and wanted quality. I bought Tren E 250, Deca 300, dbol 20, letrozole, aromasin, and cabaser (cabergoline) all from Dragon pharma, with the exception of the letrozole and cabaser from Geneza and off-brand from India respectively.

I placed my order with bitcoin which gave me a 20% discount which was nice. The packages arrived a couple days apart about 2 weeks after I placed my order. I have been running the test, deca, and dbol for 1 month and I can say this gear is definitely legit. I'm running a simple cycle of test at 250/week, deca at 600/week, and dbol at 20-30mg/day preworkout, I take aromasin on a 1:1mg basis with the dbol and also take the letrozole when needed if I feel my nipples becoming sensitive at all and it works very well. The deca took a couple weeks to kick in but my joints feel great and my strength is through the roof. I'm 5'9" 10% body fat, started at 200 lbs and I've gained a very solid 12 pounds in the first 4 weeks and I'm very happy with the results so far. Pumps in the gym are skin tearing and amazing.

This is just my experience with naps and I will be buying from them again. I suggest that if you do choose to buy from naps don't just pick the cheapest shit you find. You'll get what you pay for and naps is just a middle man, go with a solid ugl like geneza, can't go wrong.

Troll. One post which is for something we didn't ask for. Bye.

Napsgear review

Ordered from Napsgear about 3 months ago, everything went exactly like it should, from ordering to receiving. I ordered cyp, masteron (both dragon pharma) and a 200iu kit of Hygetropin. I’ve been running this cycle for about 6 weeks now and am pleased with results. I have been running gear for almost two decades now and can attest to the legitimacy of these products. I will be ordering from Napsgear from now on.

I Made a $1000 order with the para Pharma promo and never received anything they made a shipping label to make it look like they had a tracking number and never dropped off a package we contacted the post office where the package was supposedly dropped off and they said they never received a package but somebody did create a shipping label that was all they have still not sent my order and six times I have sent them a message asking where my stuff is and all six times they sayWe will give it to upper management for review still have not received anything for months later they said they would replace it with dragon Pharma products At a one to one ratio and never did they send a little tiny miniature box with one pouch of pills in it from Korea when they said my particular order was read directed to a European warehouse all lies all fake. We know these reviews on this website are fake because just the other day there was a bunch of them saying the same thing I did about the para PharmaProducts not showing up and they are all erased and are no longer on this review board the only reviews on here are fake ones that naps themselves put up and why are all the bad reviews erased I have already investigated myself why none of the product has showed up I have contacted two different people one very close to them and one to some of the people we sent money orders to because this is about our 10th or 12th order from them and the people we sent the money order to you said there was never any para form a product to start with

I GOT SCAMMED!

I called him a Troll.

Because there's a Section for Source Reviews, No Need to make a Separate Thread............................. JP

Just curious. Do you guys block these trolls that come on here reppin napsgear? Im still new. Hope you guys are seems pretty annoying for the moderators.

Just curious. Do you guys block these trolls that come on here reppin napsgear? Im still new. Hope you guys are seems pretty annoying for the moderators.

No we don't Block anyone from leaving a Review.
But like I said, there is a Source Review Section.
Naps just gets Tons of what I call, "1 Post Wonders", they leave 1 Post about Naps, and never heard from again.
Check the Review Section on Naps, and you'll see what I am talking about.

Now if someone gets caught Trolling.
Leaving Links to sites on numerous Threads.
Or continually Promoting the Same Site on Numerous Threads.
Then they will be Banned............................... JP

i think it is obvious when someone trolls and doesn't troll so no need to delete.

no pics, no blood work, no pics of themselves holding the gear, or they might have a pic of the product that is professionally done where it was obvious it wasn't some schmo at home taking it

a paid shiller who comes on and makes 1 post and then dissapears like that guy is obviously doing does more harm than good to their company

Good sources are hard to find. Thanks Steve for the PM

- - - Updated - - -

Any new Info on ALIN Shop? Heard good/bad. I know others that used them back in 2014..... with hit & miss. Looking for some oral tabs.

ALIN was my go to for many years. Stealth was great. But seems like the site is gone last I checked

Another Naps Troll.

Lol! Looks like a typical cut and paiste eroids post , I can’t speak from personal experience because I never was stupid enough to order from Naps, but I do know people who have, they are selective scammers, I wouldn’t order a protein powder from them.

Haha , I’ve never seen tren E 250, do you mean Test E 250?, so you are running 250/week of test with 600/week of deca? LOL!... let me know how your dick is working in a few months.... take your fake review and cycle back to eroids.

Jesus Christ I’ve been off the boards for a while.... I chose this place to start fresh and share some of my knowledge with others... trolls are everywhere

I had several orders with napsgear. Few weeks shipping. Customer service is great I communicated with them about some things. Ordered several different teat,dbol, deca, clomid and more. I always used dragon pharma

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way I give them a 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way I give them a 10/10

I had several orders with napsgear. Few weeks shipping. Customer service is great I communicated with them about some things. Ordered several different teat,dbol, deca, clomid and more. I always used dragon pharma

And what's really great is they gave you a discount code just for posting this two seconds after joining. Bye then

I'm giving you 1/10 for the spam :D

Last edited:
I have personally been using napsgear for about 3 years now and have ordered probably 8 cycles worth of gear whether for myself or my friends who got in on my orders. Let me say I have never been disappointed by naps. The very first cycle I ordered was from GP and did tren and test with anadrol to kickstart. The gains were incredible put on around 30 pounds of muscle in around 12 weeks. The gear is legit. I've ordered all my cycles from the same brand. I have bought hcg and caber from naps as well and found the gear to be good. The lab tested mark is a good sign. The delivery is always rather quick although I do miss the EMS option. The ability to use bitcoin has really made things easier and cheaper as you get a discount when purchasing. Also no more awkward WU transactions. I would also like to say that maps has superior customer service. My last cycle was seized by customs and after submitting a notice naps mailed me a different brand of my choice for no charge. By far the best UG lab site out there

Back
Top Bottom