Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear.org May 2018 Review

mercera10

Registered
NapsGear.org is an absolutely amazing source for all of your steroid / gym / weight lifting needs. Their prices are great, the ordering process couldn't be easier, they are quick to respond should you have any questions/concerns and they are very professional with the way they do business.

NapsGear.org offers multiple ways to pay. If you pay with BitCoin or LiteCoin, you'll get a 20-25% discount on your order. You can also go to your local Wal-Mart and pay them via MoneyGram.

Naps Gear has the best selection on the internet. Whatever you're looking for, Naps gear with have it!

Their shipping time is faster than expected. I've made multiple orders with NapsGear.org. They always deliver my items before the estimated ship date. Always!

Thank you NapsGear.org! I will continue to purchase from you in the future, and suggest that all of my gym friends/family do the same!

https://www.napsgear.org/

Hey Masonic!

In 2018, offering a discount for an online review is fairly standard. I own a healthcare IT consulting corporation in the state of North Carolina. We do the same for our clients. We ask that they leave an online review so that others can be informed about the experience they've had with our company. Once we see that they've placed a review (be that positive or negative), we provide them with a discount on their next invoice.

Myself, as well as multiple others I know, are 100% satisfied with napsgear.org. Masonic, if I or anyone I know had ever experienced something bad with naps such as getting scammed, rest assured that I would never post a positive review online.

Discount or no, I will continue to use napsgear.org for all of my on-line gym supplement needs and I will continue to recommend that others do the same.

Cheers!

Hey Masonic!

In 2018, offering a discount for an online review is fairly standard. I own a healthcare IT consulting corporation in the state of North Carolina. We do the same for our clients. We ask that they leave an online review so that others can be informed about the experience they've had with our company. Once we see that they've placed a review (be that positive or negative), we provide them with a discount on their next invoice.

Myself, as well as multiple others I know, are 100% satisfied with napsgear.org. Masonic, if I or anyone I know had ever experienced something bad with naps such as getting scammed, rest assured that I would never post a positive review online.

Discount or no, I will continue to use napsgear.org for all of my on-line gym supplement needs and I will continue to recommend that others do the same.

Cheers!

You said 'discount or no'. So you gotta discount then. So you spammed our forum for payment.

You said 'discount or no'. So you gotta discount then. So you spammed our forum for payment.

I received the same discount opportunity that I afford my own clients. Taking time out of their busy schedules to educate others on the experience they’ve had with my company merits a financial incentive. Welcome to 2018.

I posted about a Source in the Source section of the forum.

As mentioned above, I am an information technology professional and have been for more than 12 years. “Spammed” – You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. If you’d like to discuss being “spammed”, we can delve into: firewalls, filters, inbound/outbound rules, white/black lists, access controls, permissions and more.

Someone posted about a Source in a Source forum section.

Relax. Enjoy life. One Love

Hey Masonic!

Cheers!

Completely different man. These guys are illegally making steroids in their toilets......they are not legit companies offering incentive for online reviews. You know better than that. There are countless guys on this forum who have got their orders successfully only to be scammed later on. This is how they operate. You will have the same fate if you continue to stick with them. That is what selective scammers are.

Completely different man. These guys are illegally making steroids in their toilets......they are not legit companies offering incentive for online reviews. You know better than that. There are countless guys on this forum who have got their orders successfully only to be scammed later on. This is how they operate. You will have the same fate if you continue to stick with them. That is what selective scammers are.
I used test e from napsgear with no real result. Thought it might be underdosed so used a gram a week still with nothing to show for it.

I Recently placed an order with napsgear. The Packaging was great and discreet made it right through customs no problem. Received package two weeks after placing my order which was Awesome! Their communication is really good and fast they get back to you with an answer with in a few hours. I ordered eminence cyp, and tren ace, Alpha arimdex and dbol, and alpha prop. Every product I received was top-notch quality Definitely not underdosed. Naps is my go to every time when I want the best Quality gear for the lowest prices. I Honestly would never order my gear from anywhere else but naps.

Naps is garbage. Only those who have been paid says good things about them, too many people have been on here complaining about getting ripped off by them. Go post your lies on eroid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naps is garbage. Only those who have been paid says good things about them, too many people have been on here complaining about getting ripped off by them. Go post your lies on eroid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Only those who have been paid say good things about them."

That is utterly false. I've been praising Napsgear/Promedications.cc for several years now without ever having been paid to do so, and the same holds true for many others.

NapsGear.org is an absolutely amazing source for all of your steroid / gym / weight lifting needs. Their prices are great, the ordering process couldn't be easier, they are quick to respond should you have any questions/concerns and they are very professional with the way they do business.

NapsGear.org offers multiple ways to pay. If you pay with BitCoin or LiteCoin, you'll get a 20-25% discount on your order. You can also go to your local Wal-Mart and pay them via MoneyGram.

Naps Gear has the best selection on the internet. Whatever you're looking for, Naps gear with have it!

Their shipping time is faster than expected. I've made multiple orders with NapsGear.org. They always deliver my items before the estimated ship date. Always!

Thank you NapsGear.org! I will continue to purchase from you in the future, and suggest that all of my gym friends/family do the same!

https://www.napsgear.org/

This is not a review. This is a promotion/commercial to napsgear.

Strong buddy......what kid of discount did you get for posting about these selective scammers?

"Selective scammers." ROFLMMfAO!

Again, I've been ordering from Napsgear.org and its sibling company Promedications.cc all but exclusively since October of 2008. And never have I been so much disappointed with Naps/Promeds, let alone scammed by them. They offer a huge selection (nearly 1900 products); excellent quality; excellent prices; excellent packaging; and excellent customer service.

Finally, Masonic Bodybuilder, what does it matter that Naps/Promeds offer their clients review discounts? Hell, your precious PSL offers discounts based upon blood work, but I've not seen you snivel about that.

He's still waiting for you to get him a discount!

Oh, is that what it is, Satan? Okay, here is his discount code: Eddie666

Pass it on.

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!

Napsgear sucks bro. I ordered once and they didn't send me shit, didn't respond to a single message...don't be telling people to use them they don't come thru they just take your money.

Back
Top Bottom