needtobuildmuscle
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Napsgear.org Review

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't expect anyone to believe a word I type, until I have earned some respect around here. Until then, they are as credible as I am....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jamison View Post
    I wouldn't expect anyone to believe a word I type, until I have earned some respect around here. Until then, they are as credible as I am....
    I have yet to order anything from Napsgear. I have, however, been ordering from Napsgear's sibling company - Promedications.cc - all but exclusively for nearly the past nine years. As such, I stand in firm agreement with everything stated by gymbeast, Rancid_Orange, and Jjardin. Throughout the course of approximately twenty-five orders (involving AAS and their ancillaries, peptides, HGH, and boner pills), Promedications/Napsgear has never let me down. Their selection is enormous. Their products are excellent. And their customer service is top-notch.

(Note: No, I do not know for certain that Napsgear and Promedications are indeed one in the same, for none of their reps' have ever answered any of my related questions. I simply deem it obvious that they are indeed one in the same.)

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ive ordered from NAPS numerous times, had one package seized. they give me account credit. but they have never give me a discount or asked me to leave a review on any forums. im gonna check into that. as many orders ive placed i should have enough discount for a complete cycle. lol, just kidding. i am going to give PSL a shot here soon

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandoneeds View Post
    ive ordered from NAPS numerous times, had one package seized. they give me account credit. but they have never give me a discount or asked me to leave a review on any forums. im gonna check into that. as many orders ive placed i should have enough discount for a complete cycle. lol, just kidding. i am going to give PSL a shot here soon
    They never ask their customers to do anything, at least not that I know of. However, all of the information concerning all of their discount programs is listed on their website as well as the website of their sibling company - Promedication.cc

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a lot of 2-3 post newbies on this thread vouching for napsgear.....
    Is the irony born of the fact that "jamison" has a mere three posts lost on anyone?

ROFLMAO!

- - - Updated - - -

Before you respond, "jamison", be sure to log out of your primary Evo' account and then access your "jamison" account.

Still ROFLMAO!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As I stated initially, respect for those who earn it. I have earned whatever respect 3 posts earns me. Zero. Me vouching for something means nothing, so I don't.

Now, if you have 1,957 posts and have been around since Oct 2016, then respect has been earned and vouching for something might mean something. What is your preferred source?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As I stated initially, respect for those who earn it. I have earned whatever respect 3 posts earns me. Zero. Me vouching for something means nothing, so I don't.

Now, if you have 1,957 posts and have been around since Oct 2016, then respect has been earned and vouching for something might mean something. What is your preferred source?
    My preferred source - the source that I use nealry exclusively - is Promedications.cc which I believe to be Napsgear's sibling company. (I have yet to buy from Napsgear.) I say that I believe Promedications.cc to be Napsgear's sibling company because their respective websites are very similar. Their huge inventories are identical. Their excellent prices are identical. Their specials are identical. Their policies are identical. And their "respective" customer services are identical. But I don't know for sure that they are, indeed, sibling companies. I've been using Promedications.cc for nearly ten years, and they have yet to let me down.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks E.H.
    I appreciate the feedback.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks E.H.
    I appreciate the feedback.
    You're more than welcome, jamison. And give Napsgear or Promedicatios.cc a try at some point. They're not an "approved source," but, in my opinion, "not an approved source" means "not greasing someone's palm."

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Napsgear has always been a positive experience for me...Iíve used mostly GP products. Deca. Test E/C. Tbol. EQ. Superdrol. Nolvadex. Clomid. Nothing negative to say here. Shipping can be up to 30 days max and $25 shipping cost

- - - Updated - - -

Napsgear has always been a positive experience for me...Iíve used mostly GP products. Deca. Test E/C. Tbol. EQ. Superdrol. Nolvadex. Clomid. Nothing negative to say here. Shipping can be up to 30 days max and $25 shipping cost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast