Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Napsgear.org Review

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Napsgear.org Review

I have ordered from Napsgear.org 5 times and most times I received the products within 3 weeks but I did have U.S. Customs confiscate a package once & Napsgear.org reshipped at no cost. You receive a 25% discount when using Litecoin as payment method and also 30% off for reviewing their page for a total of 55% off their listed prices. Shipping is $25 though.

They have multiple brands to choose from on most products but I try to stick with dragon pharma, pharmacom, biomex labs, & Alpha-Pharma. Those brands had good packaging and quality of product. Packages are always discrete.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i tried their products and they have been hit or miss.

not one of my preferred sources at all IMHO.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just finished running a 8 week pre-designed cut stack with prop and stan. got here in 3 weeks and great results. It always seems to take 3 weeks... order from them all the time. they're my go-to.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gymbeast View Post
    I have ordered from Napsgear.org 5 times and most times I received the products within 3 weeks but I did have U.S. Customs confiscate a package once & Napsgear.org reshipped at no cost. You receive a 25% discount when using Litecoin as payment method and also 30% off for reviewing their page for a total of 55% off their listed prices. Shipping is $25 though.

They have multiple brands to choose from on most products but I try to stick with dragon pharma, pharmacom, biomex labs, & Alpha-Pharma. Those brands had good packaging and quality of product. Packages are always discrete.
    First post - spam.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    First post - spam.
    Not spam exactly. These post pop up all over the forums because they (being napsgear) offer a 20% discount for posting about your order on forums like these... Is it cheap chill.. absolutely, but the guy is likely telling mostly the truth.

congrats BTW on the records.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid_Orange View Post
    Not spam exactly. These post pop up all over the forums because they (being napsgear) offer a 20% discount for posting about your order on forums like these... Is it cheap chill.. absolutely, but the guy is likely telling mostly the truth.

congrats BTW on the records.
    Exactly so. So spam-like right ha ha??

Cheers. New one this year. 200-kilos double over hand, thumb-less grip, 2-inch thickbar deadlift (I usually shorten the name as it's a bit of a mouthful)

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíve order from naps gear at least 10 times. Using multiple labs on there site.
    There communication is great alway get back to you with in a few hours. There reship policy is great they reship or give you store credit when packages get seized.
    There package is very discreet and well labeled. Shipping usually takes from 2 to 3 weeks depending on what lab you use.
    Iíve used alpha phara health care lab which is my favorite. Iíve used there tren a, prop, cyp, eq, deca,dbols,sustanon every one was top notch products. Iíve also used dragon pharma, sis labs, ParaPharma, and pharmacom labs. And have never received a bad product. I would never shop any where else for my gear.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 7ish weeks in deca/test both geneza with dbal kick-start and can honestly say the dbal was very good, the oils suck. Just my opinion tho.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My recent experience with naps gear. They shipped both packages within a 5 days of me placing the order. Packaging was very Discrete with good labeling. I received my packs Within two weeks of ship date I wanna say one was 9 days and the other was 12. I order from two Labs thatís why there was two different packages. I order alphapharma dbol, proviron, arimdex and test cyp. And the other lab was sis labs which I ordered tren ace 100. In total i gained 20lbs of lean muscle on this cycle with no water weight do to the arimdex. I am 100% satisfied with the quality of all the products I received from naps and would never order my gear from any other source they have great prices for top notch gear.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a lot of 2-3 post newbies on this thread vouching for napsgear.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast