Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear.org Review

gymbeast

Registered
I have ordered from Napsgear.org 5 times and most times I received the products within 3 weeks but I did have U.S. Customs confiscate a package once & Napsgear.org reshipped at no cost. You receive a 25% discount when using Litecoin as payment method and also 30% off for reviewing their page for a total of 55% off their listed prices. Shipping is $25 though.

They have multiple brands to choose from on most products but I try to stick with dragon pharma, pharmacom, biomex labs, & Alpha-Pharma. Those brands had good packaging and quality of product. Packages are always discrete.

Just finished running a 8 week pre-designed cut stack with prop and stan. got here in 3 weeks and great results. It always seems to take 3 weeks... order from them all the time. they're my go-to.

I have ordered from Napsgear.org 5 times and most times I received the products within 3 weeks but I did have U.S. Customs confiscate a package once & Napsgear.org reshipped at no cost. You receive a 25% discount when using Litecoin as payment method and also 30% off for reviewing their page for a total of 55% off their listed prices. Shipping is $25 though.

They have multiple brands to choose from on most products but I try to stick with dragon pharma, pharmacom, biomex labs, & Alpha-Pharma. Those brands had good packaging and quality of product. Packages are always discrete.

First post - spam.

First post - spam.

Not spam exactly. These post pop up all over the forums because they (being napsgear) offer a 20% discount for posting about your order on forums like these... Is it cheap chill.. absolutely, but the guy is likely telling mostly the truth.

congrats BTW on the records.

Not spam exactly. These post pop up all over the forums because they (being napsgear) offer a 20% discount for posting about your order on forums like these... Is it cheap chill.. absolutely, but the guy is likely telling mostly the truth.

congrats BTW on the records.

Exactly so. So spam-like right ha ha??

Cheers. New one this year. 200-kilos double over hand, thumb-less grip, 2-inch thickbar deadlift (I usually shorten the name as it's a bit of a mouthful)

I’ve order from naps gear at least 10 times. Using multiple labs on there site.
There communication is great alway get back to you with in a few hours. There reship policy is great they reship or give you store credit when packages get seized.
There package is very discreet and well labeled. Shipping usually takes from 2 to 3 weeks depending on what lab you use.
I’ve used alpha phara health care lab which is my favorite. I’ve used there tren a, prop, cyp, eq, deca,dbols,sustanon every one was top notch products. I’ve also used dragon pharma, sis labs, ParaPharma, and pharmacom labs. And have never received a bad product. I would never shop any where else for my gear.

I'm 7ish weeks in deca/test both geneza with dbal kick-start and can honestly say the dbal was very good, the oils suck. Just my opinion tho.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

My recent experience with naps gear. They shipped both packages within a 5 days of me placing the order. Packaging was very Discrete with good labeling. I received my packs Within two weeks of ship date I wanna say one was 9 days and the other was 12. I order from two Labs that’s why there was two different packages. I order alphapharma dbol, proviron, arimdex and test cyp. And the other lab was sis labs which I ordered tren ace 100. In total i gained 20lbs of lean muscle on this cycle with no water weight do to the arimdex. I am 100% satisfied with the quality of all the products I received from naps and would never order my gear from any other source they have great prices for top notch gear.

I wouldn't expect anyone to believe a word I type, until I have earned some respect around here. Until then, they are as credible as I am....

I wouldn't expect anyone to believe a word I type, until I have earned some respect around here. Until then, they are as credible as I am....

I have yet to order anything from Napsgear. I have, however, been ordering from Napsgear's sibling company - Promedications.cc - all but exclusively for nearly the past nine years. As such, I stand in firm agreement with everything stated by gymbeast, Rancid_Orange, and Jjardin. Throughout the course of approximately twenty-five orders (involving AAS and their ancillaries, peptides, HGH, and boner pills), Promedications/Napsgear has never let me down. Their selection is enormous. Their products are excellent. And their customer service is top-notch.

(Note: No, I do not know for certain that Napsgear and Promedications are indeed one in the same, for none of their reps' have ever answered any of my related questions. I simply deem it obvious that they are indeed one in the same.)

ive ordered from NAPS numerous times, had one package seized. they give me account credit. but they have never give me a discount or asked me to leave a review on any forums. im gonna check into that. as many orders ive placed i should have enough discount for a complete cycle. lol, just kidding. i am going to give PSL a shot here soon

ive ordered from NAPS numerous times, had one package seized. they give me account credit. but they have never give me a discount or asked me to leave a review on any forums. im gonna check into that. as many orders ive placed i should have enough discount for a complete cycle. lol, just kidding. i am going to give PSL a shot here soon

They never ask their customers to do anything, at least not that I know of. However, all of the information concerning all of their discount programs is listed on their website as well as the website of their sibling company - Promedication.cc

a lot of 2-3 post newbies on this thread vouching for napsgear.....

Is the irony born of the fact that "jamison" has a mere three posts lost on anyone?

ROFLMAO!

- - - Updated - - -

Before you respond, "jamison", be sure to log out of your primary Evo' account and then access your "jamison" account.

Still ROFLMAO!

As I stated initially, respect for those who earn it. I have earned whatever respect 3 posts earns me. Zero. Me vouching for something means nothing, so I don't.

Now, if you have 1,957 posts and have been around since Oct 2016, then respect has been earned and vouching for something might mean something. What is your preferred source?

As I stated initially, respect for those who earn it. I have earned whatever respect 3 posts earns me. Zero. Me vouching for something means nothing, so I don't.

Now, if you have 1,957 posts and have been around since Oct 2016, then respect has been earned and vouching for something might mean something. What is your preferred source?

My preferred source - the source that I use nealry exclusively - is Promedications.cc which I believe to be Napsgear's sibling company. (I have yet to buy from Napsgear.) I say that I believe Promedications.cc to be Napsgear's sibling company because their respective websites are very similar. Their huge inventories are identical. Their excellent prices are identical. Their specials are identical. Their policies are identical. And their "respective" customer services are identical. But I don't know for sure that they are, indeed, sibling companies. I've been using Promedications.cc for nearly ten years, and they have yet to let me down.

thanks E.H.
I appreciate the feedback.

You're more than welcome, jamison. And give Napsgear or Promedicatios.cc a try at some point. They're not an "approved source," but, in my opinion, "not an approved source" means "not greasing someone's palm."

Napsgear has always been a positive experience for me...I’ve used mostly GP products. Deca. Test E/C. Tbol. EQ. Superdrol. Nolvadex. Clomid. Nothing negative to say here. Shipping can be up to 30 days max and $25 shipping cost

- - - Updated - - -

Napsgear has always been a positive experience for me...I’ve used mostly GP products. Deca. Test E/C. Tbol. EQ. Superdrol. Nolvadex. Clomid. Nothing negative to say here. Shipping can be up to 30 days max and $25 shipping cost

Back
Top Bottom