bannednutrition.com

Thread: Napsgear.org review

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Napsgear.org review

Boy, I know y'all love these. I thought about the negative criticism I'd get when posting this Napsgear.org review. But that's ok.

If you are criticizing this then you probably have a local source and know where to go and who to talk to. But I'm talking to the guy or girl that doesn't know where to go or where to even start or maybe their local source has dried up.

But I've ordered a few times from Napsgear. And I also spent a lot of time lurking on Evolutionary as well using info I obtained from both. They also have a great section called "Q&A with IFBB Pro" which was very helpful to me on how to design my cycle and PCT.

The description of each product contained all of the pertinant info regarding; what to expect from a particular product, possible side effects, dosages for men and women, and how to combat side effects. Great info.

And I had bought locally before. But not knowing exactly who was making the products I was using didn't sit well with me. But at Napsgear.org that is not an issue. You know who's making your product, they post lab results test each product to make sure you are getting what you pay for, member reviews makes it a no brainier to go with Napsgear.org

And the prices are amazing too. Compared to buying locally I was saving over $100 per 10ml.
    $150 per 10ml for some home brew or $50 for Geneza Pharmaceuticals(GP) and Dragon Pharmaceuticals. Easy choice.

Napsgear.org has been great. All of my orders ship very fast. Usually within 2-3 days. And deliver within 3 weeks.

And customer service has been great as well. They are available to chat if you have any question. I forgot to add an item before checking out and it was a quick chat and everything was handled.

Thanks.

And not everyone who reviews Napsgear.org is doing it for a discount. Some people are just glad to have a source they can count on. And somewhere they can get what they need. If this sounds like you check out Napsgear.org.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    reason for skepticism is they offer discounts for people to go on other forums and post reviews.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good review. Doesn't PSL and many others offer discounts for reviews? I don't think that's unique to Naps.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Good review. Doesn't PSL and many others offer discounts for reviews? I don't think that's unique to Naps.

Doesn't PSL and many others offer discounts for reviews?
    Yes, it sure are hell does, Nismo. It sure as hell does!

I don't think that's unique to Naps.
    No, Nismo, it sure as hell isn't! It sure as hell isn't.

Oh, the hypocrisy of it all!

This forum is not moderated; 1st amendment free speech rules apply.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When PSL offers a discount to its clients or potential customers that are willing to post "blood work" not just a mundane review it is a testament supported with confidence that the company stands behind their customers and the high quality products.. it's also an incentive to push customers to get their blood levels checked.. it's a form of encouraging good practice as some sort of reinsurance..

PSL does not ask members to post a basic review but rather challenges them to get blood work and they will be compensated for their time, troubles and effort for their comprehensive leg work..