Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Review

Meathead69

Registered
Hey guys, just want to let you know that I made my first order with NAPSgear.org. Everything was awesome.The gear arrived in under 2 weeks!! EVerything is extremely legit, pharm grade. Much better than the approved sources from this board! Anyone who dissagrees with me has not ordered from NAPS or isn't telling the truth. Naps is the best, period.

Horseshit ~ Napsgear is the #1 Selective Scammer in this game.

It's been proved time and again.

Where's the Bloodwork or LC/MS-MS to back-up your Claim ~ you don't have one ~ Troll.

Take your Horseshit somewhere else, we know for a fact, as there's plenty of Threads to prove it.

Napsgear will either Scam You or send you Underdosed Gear ~ Period.................................. JP

Horseshit ~ Napsgear is the #1 Selective Scammer in this game.

It's been proved time and again.

Where's the Bloodwork or LC/MS-MS to back-up your Claim ~ you don't have one ~ Troll.

Take your Horseshit somewhere else, we know for a fact, as there's plenty of Threads to prove it.

Napsgear will either Scam You or send you Underdosed Gear ~ Period.................................. JP

This is typical EVO moderator type shit. Guys, go to other steroid forums and find out for yourself. Here they just want you to buy from their shitty approved sources.

This is typical EVO moderator type shit. Guys, go to other steroid forums and find out for yourself. Here they just want you to buy from their shitty approved sources.

bro...how is this "shit"? we didnt ban the poster...we let you talk shit...we are the MOST open forum on the net...
you what are an expert on sources? who are you? 2 posts bro and you talking shit at a mod with 13,000 post?
JP been in this industry 40 years how about you?
show your knowledge dont bullshit brother

and original poster (OP)...watch yourself...we all know naps pays for reviews...dont lose your reputation and expose IP to support a questionable source like naps

Dude ~ just to let you know.

I'm on 5 other Forums, and this is what they all have been saying for at least the last 3 Years.

And I didn't tell you who to buy from ~ I Don't Care ~ but Naps is a Selective Scammer - Period............. JP

Dude ~ just to let you know.

I'm on 5 other Forums, and this is what they all have been saying for at least the last 3 Years.

And I didn't tell you who to buy from ~ I Don't Care ~ but Naps is a Selective Scammer - Period............. JP

brother JP put the smack down...

they have good clen . But uderdosed test, fake tbol and fake dbol I've had. Avoid at all costs. Roidmass are the only source I'd vouch for after trying 4/5 sources

I've been training for 20 plus years and have been using Napsgear for years now and have never had a problem with them. When I had my order seized at Customs, Napsgear stepped up to the plate and assisted me every step of the way until I got my product. This post is just to share my experiences. I did not post this to give anyone a reason to talk shit, just my experiences. At the end of the day I appreciate that I can go to a legit vendor and get want I want when I want.

I've been training for 20 plus years and have been using Napsgear for years now and have never had a problem with them. When I had my order seized at Customs, Napsgear stepped up to the plate and assisted me every step of the way until I got my product. This post is just to share my experiences. I did not post this to give anyone a reason to talk shit, just my experiences. At the end of the day I appreciate that I can go to a legit vendor and get want I want when I want.

.....and for every story like this there are probably 5 stories about people getting selectively scammed from Naps. And to call the approved sources here "shitty" is ridiculous. I've ordered from Roidmass 3 times and everything from the customer service, delivery and gear were spot on

EVO has a rigorous vetting process and seems to be very selective with board sponsors and sources. do your homework before you spout off and sound like a douche

Oh sorry, three whole orders! Didn't realize I was dealing with such experience buyer. Dude get a grip and learn some respect.

Napsgear is deff legit and he product is the best. Only 2-3 weeks shipping which usually arrives earlg. Place ur order and items will be securely deleivered. Deff my top site I go to and will deff recommend

Napsgear is deff legit and he product is the best. Only 2-3 weeks shipping which usually arrives earlg. Place ur order and items will be securely deleivered. Deff my top site I go to and will deff recommend

So now that you have left your Review.
Do you still get $50 Off your next order, or is it only $25 now............................................ JP
P.S.
Napsgear = Selective Scammer !

I've been using napsgear for about a year now. I've made many purchases and only had an issue once, and naps resent the package right away. As far as quality I've gotten quality gear from dragon and geneza and never had an issue with bunk gear. The shipping took about a month each time but was well worth it. I'm just sharing my experiences I had with naps and so far so good!!!

All I got from naps gear was customs seizure notices and a fear of a raid from the fuzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that you have left your Review.
Do you still get $50 Off your next order, or is it only $25 now............................................ JP
P.S.
Napsgear = Selective Scammer !

Haha yea he will def get his $50 off his next order with that riveting review [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not me doubting what everyone is saying, but isn't napsgear simply a marketplace? Like they don't make their own stuff, so wouldn't the issue be the brands themselves? I've ordered from them and everyone around me kept commenting about my progress. I haven't gotten bloods done yet because I'm not wrapped up yet with the cycle, but are the testing results they post not to be trusted? I appreciate the help :D

This is not me doubting what everyone is saying, but isn't napsgear simply a marketplace? Like they don't make their own stuff, so wouldn't the issue be the brands themselves? I've ordered from them and everyone around me kept commenting about my progress. I haven't gotten bloods done yet because I'm not wrapped up yet with the cycle, but are the testing results they post not to be trusted? I appreciate the help :D

The Problem is that a lot of Well Known Labs are Faked by Napsgear.
For Example ~ they are now carrying Pharmacom Labs Gear.

But if you check the Pharmacom Labs Dealers Page ~ they are Not an Authorized Reseller.
So where did the Pharmacom Gear come from.

I've seen the Lab Reports on their Shree Venkatesh Gear ~ It's Underdosed.
Their Trenbolone Acetate 100 Mg/Ml ~ tested @ 76 Mg/Ml.

Then they are famous for Substituting another Brand for something that you ordered.
That's just So Unprofessional ~ It's Fucking Ridiculous ~ I'd be Outraged.
And then you may not get your order, or it could take a couple months to arrive............................... JP
P.S.
You should be doing Mid-Cycle Bloodwork for LC/MS-MS Total Test.
This test isn't capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the normal Serum Total Test.
This will tell you if your Gear is GTG or Underdosed.

Yeah, I have ordered from them in the past. Some of the best tren E I ever had eas from them! But then half of my next order was bunk crap. You just never know with naps. They deliver good product when it suits them I guess.

Which lab did the Tren analysis? Would love to send them some gear to run thru their mass spectrometer to see what the dosing in actuality really is.
As for Napsgear...they are for amatures.

Back
Top Bottom