bannednutrition.com

Thread: napsgear review

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

napsgear review

Napsgear is the legit I ordered their geneza test and deca for a cycle , and hands down the cleaniest product I have used no bumps or pains after injections. Ran for 12 weeks 750mg test and 500mg deca results were just as expected. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a source. Shipping was super quick too

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trentb72 View Post
    Napsgear is the legit I ordered their geneza test and deca for a cycle , and hands down the cleaniest product I have used no bumps or pains after injections. Ran for 12 weeks 750mg test and 500mg deca results were just as expected. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a source. Shipping was super quick too
    Whether he has one post or one million posts, I concur with trentb72. I've been ordering Geneza and Dragon Pharma products, exclusively, and from Naps' sibling "company" - Promedications.cc - for the past ten years. And I couldn't possibly be any happier with their products or their service.

This forum is not moderated; 1st amendment free speech rules apply.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't have experience myself with naps, but I do know that the internet can be a brutal place for a source, even if they are honest and try their hardest to keep everyone satisfied. I've heard reviews for them from all ends of the spectrum...which to be honest is more comforting than a source with all stellar reviews. For one, it's suspicious....and two, everyone makes mistakes and some things go wrong that are out of your hands, but seeing bad experiences unfold gives the source a chance to show us how they handle situations. A lot of times a bad experience will be followed up with a thread from the same user saying how they're sorry for the initial bad review and how the source came through and made everything right in the end.

And naps being as big as they are....I can only imagine the amount of things that can go wrong when so much of the process is out of their hands (shipping etc). And trying to address every issue as best they can must be exhausting.

That being said....if you've had good experiences with someone....why let anyone convince you otherwise?