Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear review

Syf1978

Registered
i have ordered and used dragon pharma sustanon 350 and deca 300 also from dragon pharma through naps and had great results. I have been lifting for over 25 years so I know when something works and when it doesn’t. I gained about 15 pds in 8-10 weeks and stayed lean. Shipping was about 17 days (they said 14-21). Over all in have always been very happy with naps and would recommend them always.

Fuck off douchebag

I am new to this game, so please go easy on my ignorance.

Naps was recommended to me, and my order came in smoothly. I plan to use PSL in the future because their 5vials deal is better priced.

I am starting my cycle in Nov so I can finish naturally getting back down to 15%bf. I got fat after a back injury and recovery time...

Should I be wary of naps products? Why the hate for them? I have seen a few people post about it, and they all get similar responses from you all.

Thanks for helping me learn and be safe!

I am new to this game, so please go easy on my ignorance.

Naps was recommended to me, and my order came in smoothly. I plan to use PSL in the future because their 5vials deal is better priced.

I am starting my cycle in Nov so I can finish naturally getting back down to 15%bf. I got fat after a back injury and recovery time...

Should I be wary of naps products? Why the hate for them? I have seen a few people post about it, and they all get similar responses from you all.

Thanks for helping me learn and be safe!

Yes you should and people popping up spamming like this because naps tells them they will give them a discount makes them look even worse than their reputation already is

Back
Top Bottom