Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neck is Rooted - Sarms MK677?

StrayaMate

Registered
Fella's I need some help

I slipped a disc in my neck L3/4.
Ive been patient, rested, full hard keto diet, yoga, traction devices, inversion table, went ergonomic everything the whole bloody 9 yards.

Still 4 months later, ive pretty much lost every gain I ever got and the issue is worse then ever.

Ive lost feeling in half my left hand and have nerve induced muscle spasms frequently.

I need some advice on sups to aid in faster healing.

I know for injury lot's of sports people hit GH but I'm not that rich so im looking at MK677 to assist in my healing.

So the questions

1. What do you all think about MK677 for this issue, do you know of anything else I should stack with it or even something entirely different I haven't thought of that will speed up the healing?

2. I need a source for any of your suggestions, preferably not to steep on the back pocket (I haven't worked in 4 months and have 4 kids) but also I need decent gear, so somewhere in the middle would be good.

Help me out Brother's, im up shit creek.
3212b36b665c3e13ac86d59c21cace0e.jpg

sarms healing stack bro... hands down... you are going to want to stay on mk677 a minimum of 6 months... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

brother it will take more than 4 months for this to heal and yes you will have to accept 'losing gains'

you don't want to make the mistake of neglecting your discs and then not be able to get out of bed and needing a highly risky surgery to cut the disc (if they do that wrong you could be paralyzed)

keep doing those things you are doing. you can add some sarms +n2jointrx to your protocol but yes you will have to take some time off from the gym, we are talking a full year minimum unfortunately. and before you freak out remember guy like drew brees, ben rothlesburger (twice, Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Adrian Peterson, fuck i can keep going all had to take an entire year off but were able to come back just fine after. so it isn't the end of the world to rest your body! you can STILL do yoga, you can STILL do low impact exercises like pilates, you can STILL bicycle, swim, etc. just stay the hell away from weight training

bro if you slipped your disks...you need to be careful...i suggest this for you...
25mgs ostarine mk2866/day
10mgs mk677/day
Both split into 2 doses per day

and 2 caps of nutrozol before bed (take with mk677)

add to this
-yoga daily (within your limits)
-stretches daily (within your limits)
-pilates core work
-FASTING ...fasting helps with scar tissue

Stevesmi is correct. With my 16 week injury I also took another 6-8 weeks to get back to 90%. So half a year. But I knew I'd (a la Arnold' 'be back'. Even then I lost only about 10 lbs

The first thing I will say is to be patient and not stress about the lost gains. The gains will come back fast once you are able to train again. Along the same line, do not rush back to train because the worst thing you could do is make the injury worse. As for healing, MK-677 Nutrobal is going to be the best thing besides legit HGH you could use. I would add in some MK-2688 Ostarine too since it has some healing properties. Check out www.sarms.forsale

Back
Top Bottom