Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Need PSL rep

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Need PSL rep

    Hi,trying to get in touch with few psl reps for 2 days and getting no answer. Made an order with btc and asked for my loyalty points and for 10% extra off for being shielded but getting reply that I got 10%off but that is just standard off coz of bitcoin fees. Had very good xp with psl so far so this is just question if I understood something wrong(nothing bad lol). I wouldnt write it here but just unable to get in touch with reps. So can some.of reps pls get in touch with me just to see if i understand something wrong due to language barrier as I am not sure,maybe I am wrong or customer service lol. Thanks pals

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btutic View Post
    Hi,trying to get in touch with few psl reps for 2 days and getting no answer. Made an order with btc and asked for my loyalty points and for 10% extra off for being shielded but getting reply that I got 10%off but that is just standard off coz of bitcoin fees. Had very good xp with psl so far so this is just question if I understood something wrong(nothing bad lol). I wouldnt write it here but just unable to get in touch with reps. So can some.of reps pls get in touch with me just to see if i understand something wrong due to language barrier as I am not sure,maybe I am wrong or customer service lol. Thanks pals
    F..k i just seen one of reps tried to contact me but my mail was full

  3. #3
    PSL CREW
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    264
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I was trying Brother...but your inbox was full.

    Pick Up Something Heavy
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtoday View Post
    I was trying Brother...but your inbox was full.
    I had no idea,just found out. Sorry for that. It is my bad. Can moderators then please delete this thread? As i got only best word for psl so far

  5. #5
    Sponsor Rep macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,135
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btutic View Post
    Hi,trying to get in touch with few psl reps for 2 days and getting no answer. Made an order with btc and asked for my loyalty points and for 10% extra off for being shielded but getting reply that I got 10%off but that is just standard off coz of bitcoin fees. Had very good xp with psl so far so this is just question if I understood something wrong(nothing bad lol). I wouldnt write it here but just unable to get in touch with reps. So can some.of reps pls get in touch with me just to see if i understand something wrong due to language barrier as I am not sure,maybe I am wrong or customer service lol. Thanks pals
    Sent you a message
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]



  6. #6
    Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    466
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btutic View Post
    I had no idea,just found out. Sorry for that. It is my bad. Can moderators then please delete this thread? As i got only best word for psl so far
    Don't sweat it bro. This subforum is unmoderated. Just make another thread saying how much you love us to make up for it
    CONTACT:
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/



    Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<



  7. #7
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Don't sweat it bro. This subforum is unmoderated. Just make another thread saying how much you love us to make up for it
    Haha. Still trying to resolve this so i can pay for it. There is communication problem with me and customer service. Want to resolve that asap so I can proceed.

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    44,588
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the PSL reps are on top of their shit 100%, make sure your inbox is cleared bro. they will take care of you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  9. #9
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the PSL reps are on top of their shit 100%, make sure your inbox is cleared bro. they will take care of you
    Thanks,I know that as this is my fifth order so..I think it is just language barrier..I think none of us speak fluent english lol.

  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    342
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Sent you a message
    Replied,thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •